Chapter 4

NATALEE's POV
After talking to Maddy I realised how much she likes him, who am I kidding she loves him. I want her to be happy with anyone she wants, but it's Jackson. Jackson wang, he is a player and he even knows that. I'm not a person to judge but she is my best friend and I don't want to see her hurt. So that's why I'm warning her but she won't listen to me.
It seems like Jackson cares about her because I can see it in his eyes.
"Hey maddy?" I suddenly called out.
"Yeah Nat?" What am I doing? Why did I suddenly call her name? I don't have anything to say. Wth?
"Um have you ever considered that Jackson is only dating sheri to get you jealous?" Omg what am I saying?! Natalee shut up! OMG argh! Someone shut me up already!
"What?"maddy looked at me confused.
"I mean he knows you hate sheri. I mean everyone knows that. So maybe the only reason he asked HER out was to make you jealous"
"what makes you think that?" She looked curious.
"I mean you did say he liked you didn't you? If he did like you then that's the only reason. But then idk I'm just saying" I could see the sparkle in her eyes.
"Omg Nat! You might actually be right! Oh wow! I love you." She said while hugging me well she was squeezing me. I can't breathe!
"I love you too" I said while giggling.
I can feel someone looking at me from behind. And it wasn't a kind "looking" more like "you piss me off" look I can feel it. It's intense. Just then I hear shouting from behind me.
"WHAT?! Are you insane? Me liking that brat? Sure bud." i didn't bother turning around Coz I knew that voice belongs to Tuan. Just then the teacher walks in.
"Good morning class." Oh god.

Marks POV.
Jackson was talking to me about maddy. I mean he likes her. And it's obvious she likes him then why the fuck not confess to each other already? Oh god such idiots.
"Then why don't you confess already?"I hear Jacksons voice, as I stare intensely into natalee's back. I swear if looks could kill, we both would be dead by now.
"Confess to who?" I turned my gaze to Jackson. Wtf is he on about? Do I like someone that I don't even know I like?
"To pres"
"WHAT?! are you insane? Me liking that brat? Sure bud." I said a bit too loud,
Coz nearly half the class turned to look at me. I just smirked at them. And Ofc made girls blush and boys admire me. Who wouldn't want to be me? Or with me? I AM HOT. ;) I turn to look at pres, she wasn't looking at me. Ha! What was I expecting? Ofc she wouldn't. Just then the teacher walks in.
"Good morning class." Guess I'll go to sleep-_-
--------

After class. I gathered my stuff and put them away when I saw a note. "Meet me on the rooftop. Be there in 5 or else -.- ~Unknown " I looked at the note.
"Yah! Bruh are you coming or not?"
"I have something to do first. You go ahead to the guys first. I'll come later" I said still looking at the note.
"Alright man. Just don't be late"
"Bye" I said coldly. Should I go? Or nah? after a long think, I decided to finally go to the rooftop.
"Um hello?" I said. No response. "You asked me to come meet you here?" I was so lost.
"Mark Tuan. Hello" I turn around and I saw her! The demon. What did she want now?
"Why write a note anonymously when you can just drag me and scold me as usual -_-" I said that like it was the most normal thing in the world.
"That's because today I didn't want to scold you or drag because umm"
"Umm what?" I was getting bored. She looked down, I think she was blushing. Wtf I haven't said anything romantic or sexual -.- I waited for a response but she didn't give me one. So I decided to walk back to the guys when she held on to my shirt.
"Don't go" wtf is going on here since when was pres so shy and nervous around me?
"I'm going" I said not even bothered. She let go of my shirt and instead hugged me from the back.
"Please don't go! Don't leave me" was she crying. I turn around and hugged her back. Idk why I did that?
"Mark I have something to tell you" she said looking at my eyes.
"Yeah?"
" I-i l-i-Ke y-ou." She was stuttering.
"You do?" I asked her shocked.
" I've always liked you" she confessed. I cupped her face in my arms and moved closer to her. She closed her eyes. I closed my eyes and leaned in. I felt her soft pink lips on mine and they were delicious.
I kissed her gently at first but then I started licking her lips asked for entrance. She let me enter. I explored ever inch of her mouth. No what am doing?! No no no no no.
------
"NO!" I stood up. It was all just a dream. Wow phew. Wow such a relief.
"Uh hum" just then I notice that I was standing up and everyone was facing. Shit! I smile awkwardly. " everybody say no!" I pretended to sing BTS no to loosen up the mood but I just made it even more awkward. I awkwardly took my seat and I saw Nat laughing at me. She realises this is ALL her fault. Such a witch.