chapter26: what are you doing here?

maddys POV
I'm going to get that little rascal! And how could Natalee just play along with him?! argh! V...I mean Kim taehyung you wait till I get to you.

marks POV
who the hell is v? what kind of name is that? someone give me a break.
"guys lets go." maddy puts the note in her back pocket and headed towards the door. Everyone followed along.
"no wait a minute." I stop them. "where the hell are we going? you know I will get in trouble for jigging." maddy looks at me and bursts out laughing.
"you always jig. since when did you care?" she grins.
"since now because I promised my mum I'll be a good boy." I give her an innocent smile.
"yeah whatever. Now let's goo." maddy motions for us to follow. I sigh and walk behind them.

We walked for what it seemed like 20 minutes till we were standing infront of a medium size house.
"so you're just going to take us from house to house?" jaebum questioned maddy. She sighs before walking up the stairs towards the front door. We all follow up the stairs. I swear we're like little puppies following our owner.

She takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. We waited a few minutes before we heard footsteps coming closer to the door.
"well well. You still remember where I live. Hmm impressive. A point for Madison. oh I see you bought bodyguards? how many...?1,2,3,4...7 bodyguards? interesting. Well if you're looking for Natalee....she died." wtf is wrong with this dude? sounds like some kind of wizard.
"v open the door." maddy sighs.
"what was that?" the v guy answers.
"kim taehyung I said open the damn door now." she snapped at him. Just a few seconds later the door flies open with a guy who's about 5'9, brown hair and pale skin.
"you're no fun madison." he pouts. Is he....gay?
"nice to see you too tae." he looks up at her and give her one big hella of a smile. He goes in for a hug and she kindly returns it.
"now Madison was it really necessary to bring 7 bodyguards?" he asks while looking at us from head to toe.
"they're not bodyguards. This is GOT7 our schools kings, the bad boys with perfect looks and grades." i smirk at her response.
"hi got7...my name is Kim taehyung but you can call me v." he introduces himself and gives us a big smile.
"hi v...I'm Jackson, this is Yugyeom, youngjae, jinyoung but people call him junior, jaebum but JB for short, bambam because people can't say his real name, and Mark." Jackson introduces us.
"nice to meet you all. Come in." he gestures for us to go inside and we do.

He has a pretty ok house for someone like him. He must live alone because I can only see one car, only male pair of shoes and no one else seems to be home.
"you live alone?" I ask him while looking around.
"ahh yes. how'd you know Mark?"
"just a wild guess." I shrug

"Tae tae! I'm hungry!" we all look up to where the voice seemed to be coming from and we all met faces with pres. "oh hello guys." she smiles warmly at us. I turn my head and look at Junior who seems to be mesmerised by what he sees. ew. does he like her? ew ew ew.

----------
Natalee goes to make some tea while we sit here in his living room chatting about shit I don't even know about because I'm not paying attention. sometimes I ask myself how I pass my exams. I can't even concentrate.

" what are you doing here?" Madison asks taehyung.
"pardon?" he seems to be caught off guard.
"what are you doing here tae? as in what bought you back?" she asks him again.
"what? don't you miss me?" he sighs then continues. "Katherine told me to come and check up on Natalee. " wait who the hell is Katherine is he talking about his mum or girlfriend
"don't you live alone?"Jackson asks interrupting them. They both give him a look before bursting out laughing.
"yes. Katherine is his cousin. We used to all hang out together when we were younger. That's when nat and I met them. Tae uses the nickname v to represent Katherine since she likes the letter v.his cousin. Katherine is natalee's Bestfriend. She's currently in New York. Katherine sent v aka tae to come check up on Natalee." Madison explains. makes sense. kinda.
"so why does he use his real name?"Jackson asks. I face palm.
"Ever since we were young katherine liked the letter v so much that Tae uses the letter v to represent himself and her."
"that's weird and confusing but interesting." jb shrugs

"tea is ready." Pres comes in with a tray filled with tea cups on it. She gives everyone their tea and then she hands mine. I mumble a little thank you and she seems surprised.

"so tae how's Katherine? is she alright? how's New York? I miss her. Did she get a part time job? does she miss me?" Natalee starts asking taehyung questions.
"she's fine. she's alright. New York is beautiful. She misses you too. Yes she did get a part time job but she keeps complaining. Yess she does miss you." he answers her questions giving her a reassuring smile.

We stay their chatting till its night. Madison started scolding both pres and taehyung about that little stunt they pulled.

The boys seem to be getting along with him. Everyone's chatting and laughing. I don't belong here. I never did. I'm different.

they don't understand me. they won't understand me. They will misjudge me because of my past.

I don't belong here.

----------
natalee's POV

Everyone seems to be getting along. Tho I feel like Mark is not here. Like he is here physically but not mentally. He looks deep in thought.
i get up from my seat and walk towards him. He doesn't seem to notice since he's been spacing out. The others don't seem to notice because they're too busy with their own conversations.
"uh Mark." I wave my hand infront of his face.
"huh? what?" he finally pays attention to me.
"umm are you alright?" I finally have the urge to ask him.
"uh y-yeah I'm fine." he stutters. liar.
"do you wanna go for a walk?" I ask him and he widens his eyes.
"me? with you? a walk?" he questions.
"geez I was just trying to be nice." I turn around to leave but he stops me by the wrist.
"w-wait. I would love to go for a walk." I turn around to see him looking down at his feet.
"yay. I mean cool. Uh shall we go?" I clear my voice.
"yeah we shall." he gets up and puts his hands in his pocket.
"yeah."

-----------------
hello guys! thank you for the votes! omg 13k views.
keep reading and voting! omg did you hear what happens to JB? omg! my baby.

#getwellsoonjb
stay beautiful
love you all!