chapter29: im sorry

Natalees POV
It's been 3 days since taehyung arrived. Everything is going smoothly besides Mark has been less annoying and more distant. Same with Eddie every time I tried to go up to him and talk he would usually make up an excuse to leave. What exactly is going on?
•••
I was heading to the cafeteria where we were meeting the boys. I got there and saw Mark and Krystal. wait didn't he tell me she was bad news? why is he with her? did I miss something....?
"yo pres" Jackson greets me. I smile as a reply still confused. Maddie gave me a weird look. I gave her a questioning look. She just shrugged.
"hello natalee" junior smiles. I respond with a hello and a smile.
"hi natalee." Krystal smirks my way. I just gave her a fake smile. ok what's going on?
"guys I don't know if I already said it but Mark and I are back together." wait what? everyone looks at Mark. He had his head down. I look Irene's way and she looked really upset.
"is this for real man?" jb asks Mark.
"y-yeah" Mark stuttered. He looks up meeting my eyes and he had an apologetic expression on his face. why do I feel hurt? why is my heart aching? what?
I look at jacksons direction. He doesn't seem shocked more rather angry. I decide to say something to lighten up the mood since everyone is practically giving Mark death glares.
"congrats. anyway has any of you seen Eddie? I want to talk to him." I ask them.
"no I haven't seen- oh there he is!" junior points behind me. I turn to see him walking towards the exit of the cafeteria. I look at them and smile before making my way towards Eddie.
"Eddie wait!" he stops to look at me and then he ran towards the door. luckily for me he's not much of an athlete so I caught up to him before he left.
"hey eddie. how are you?" I smile at him. my smile soon faded away as soon as I saw the expression he had on. "what's wrong?"
"nothing. just leave me alone." he turns around. I grab onto his wrist to stop him.
"Eddie what's the matter?" I asked him in a concerned time.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU" he screams at me before walking out of the cafeteria. I start to tear up. did that just happen?

marks POV.
"congrats. anyway has any of you seen Eddie? I want to talk to him." pres asked.
"no I haven't seen- oh there he is!" junior points behind pres. She smiles at us before going to Eddie.
Everyone was having their own little chats.
"nothing. just leave me alone." Eddie says a bit too loud so we heard. Our attention is grabbed by the two. Eddie walks away but pres grabs onto his wrist.
"Eddie what's wrong?" natalee asks him.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" Eddie yells at pres before walking away.
Pres stood still for awhile. I didn't know Eddie had that in him.
Natalees POV
I just stood there for while processing what just happened. I could feel wetness on my cheeks. I'm crying. I wipe away my tears before turning around and walking back to the rest.
"nat you ok?" junior asks concerned.
"I'm fine." I say as I faintly smile at him.
"looks like even the gay don't want to talk to you natalee." Krystal laughs.
"yah! you little-" I shush Maddie before she finished her sentence. I've had enough.
I walk up to Krystal. I look at her in the face before slapping her right across the face.
"such a waste. tsk." I said to her. I turn to face Mark. "so this is the type of girls you like huh? full of shit." I glared at him for one more time and walked out of the cafeteria. I walk to class trying to think of what happened and the reason to why Eddie is acting that way. What's going on Eddie?

marks POV.
"so this is the type of girls you like huh? full of shit." she glared at me before walking off. im left dumbfounded
"Mark that bitch! she slapped me and had the audacity to call me full of shit!" Krystal yelled and she put her arms around me. I shrugged her off and walked away.

As I walked out I spotted Eddie sitting down with his hands covering his face. I walk up to him.
"yo Eddie." I greet him. He looks up and his eyes are red and puffy. he's been crying.
"h-h-h-h-hi m-m-mark." he greets back.
"are...you...ok?" I ask in between pauses.
"I'm fine. I just feel really bad for yelling at natalee earlier. She probably hate me now." he covers his face again. yeah...thats not it...this seems deeper than just the pres issue.
"she's your best friend ofc she won't hate you." I put my hands in my pocket and lean against a wall.
"yeah but I yelled at her and I don't think she'll forgive me." he started crying. oh boy.
"she loves you man she'll forgive you.....but Ed is this only about pres or is something wrong?" I ask.
"uh I gotta go. Mark can you please give this note to natalee? please don't read it. it's secretive I do trust you it's just that I really need you not to read it and tell Nat that she has to read it after lunch. ok please?" He pleads as he hands me the note.
"yeah sure tho why after lunch?" I look up to him.
"just please. oh and Mark thank you. not for the note but for everything and always backing me up. I appreciate it." Eddie gets up and heads to class.
"hang on" my voice became a whisper as he disappeared. "hmm well then" I stop leaning against the wall and head to class. "why after lunch Eddie?" I look at the note one last time before making my way to class.

I walk in and spot pres sitting down at the back of the classroom. well that's new. I walk up towards her and stand right infront of her desk.
"uh pres." the words come out of my mouth. she looks up and her eyes meet mine.
"oh Mark. what?" she replies coldly. I gave her a confused look. "oh sorry im just thinking." I nod and hand her the note.
"what's this?" she questions.
"Eddie asked me to give it to and told me to tell to not open till after lunch. But if I were you I wouldn't wait till after lunch." she looks at me confused. "what? just saying."
"oh thanks Mark." I turn around to walk away.
"umm Mark." i turn around and look at her." I'm sorry for being mean to your girlfriend. I was just really mad." she reasons with herself.
"don't worry about it. Krystal deserved what was coming for her." I say and walk away.

It was 4th period now. which means lunch is next. I just hope natalee is smart enough to open the letter before lunch. I may or may have not read it. Hey curiosity got the best of me. I look at natalee and she seems pretty focused. fuck what do I do now? I decide to text her.

To: Pres❤️😛
yo you gonna open the letter or what?

I look up to see her looking down at her lap.

From: Pres ❤️😛
what do you want? shouldn't you be focusing? yah! tuan! what's it to you?

To: Pres ❤️😛
look just read the letter before break you might make it in time.

From: Pres ❤️😛
no I'll read it after just like what Eddie said. anyway wtf do you mean by make it in time? is something wrong?

To: Pres❤️😛
fuck pres why are you being so stubborn.

She turns around and looks at me. Argh why is everything so hard.

ring ring ring.
the bell rang. I walk up to natalee before she left the room.
"natalee trust me. read the letter now before it's too late." I grab her by the shoulders. The rest of Got7 and the girls walk in looking confused.
"why mark? what's the problem." oml
"just fucking do it. you'll lose someone if you don't do anything now!" I scream in her face. she looks startled.
"ok fine fine." She gets the letter out.
"read it out loud" I tell her. she nods before opening the letter.
"dear natalee,

hi it's me Eddie. look let me begin with I'm sorry. I'm sorry for keeping a distance between us in the past few days. it's just that I can't take this anymore. the bullying, the hate, and the teasing from people around me just because I like people of the same sex. I tried to cope with it and I couldn't. I couldn't one bit. I lied to you telling you I'm fine and I have you and that's all that matters. I do have you and that's all that matter but that doesn't mean I'm not getting hurt. I'm hurting you but most importantly hurting myself. My parents hate me. Everyone hates me at school. You're the only who's been there for me. And I thank you for that. I also want you to thank mark. he's been there for me too. I get that you and him might not necessarily stand each other but it was fun watching you guys argue like that. Ok so you're reading this after lunch. the only reason I wanted you to read it after lunch is because I'm going to end everything. once and for all. I'm ending everything at the roof top. I love you and I'll always stand by you.

love, Eddie."
she finishes reading the note. I look up to her and her tears won't stop running down. She drops the note and runs out the door. I ran after her.
"yo man whats up?"I hear Jackson call.
We arrive at the rooftop to see Eddie standing on the edge with a knife in hand.
"Eddie.."natalee calls out. He turns around.
"..WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I told you to tell her to read it after lunch!" he yelled at me.
"WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? just sit here knowing you're about to fucking kill yourself and not do anything?!"
-----
hello guys! extra long chapter for you! sorry for the wait! hope you enjoy. vote and comment.