Chapter34: Soulmate?

Marks pov
I sit and look at the two people in front of me. Eye flirting with each other. I can't help but feel jealous. Why am i feeling jealous? i know that i have some kind of interest towards Natalee. i know that for sure. do i like her? Do i love her? or do i just merely find her attractive? Do i think of her as just eye candy? That can't be the case since i hurt when she's hurting. Is she what they call a soulmate? Impossible. Me and pres? i could see it, but i can't help but think that mr perfect park jinyoung is a better option for her. At least he won't hurt her. He's not a douche like me. He cares about her. But i care about her too. Fucking hell what am i doing?

"Mark. Mark. Mark tuan. Mr tuan." This whole thing is a mess. I already have all the girls in the world so why am i bothered by pres?
"Mr tuan! Are you done daydreaming?" wtf? who tf?
i groan as i look up to be met with a very furious mrs Halley.
"Uh sorry ms." I reply as i look around and all eyes are on me. I just smirked at everyone until my eyes landed at the two infront of me. Nothing i do seems to distract what they are doing.
"Good that you're back with us. Please see me after class." Mrs Halley glared at me while i gave her a sheepy smile.

It's after class and jinyoung had asked natalee to go with him to the cafeteria. I wanted to go with them but i had to stay after class. Aghhhhhhh.

"Mr tuan you've been zoning out a lot today. is something bothering you?" Mrs halley asks me as she marks the homework papers.
"No ms i just umm don't feel well today. Stomach ache." I lie as i clutch my stomach. She stops what she's doing for a brief second to look at me before going back to her work after sighing obviously not buying my act.
"that's not my problem mr tuan. you should have stayed home if you had a problem. Don't come to my class and lazy around understood?" She questions me as she continues working.
"yes mrs halley." i nod.
"good now leave." i turn on my heel and head out of class.
I walk into the cafeteria and i see my gang and pres' gang laughing. I head towards them and sit next to jackson which is right infront of pres. Bambam and min are just flirting the lunchtime away. As much as that's cringe worthy i hate to admit that it's pretty cute.

Third person pov
As everyone was talking and laughing. Irene walks up to the tables. Natalee doesn't know about the confession that irene made to mark. No one has told her. Irene tried her best to make Mark fall for her during the time Natalee was absent. But she failed miserably.
"Hey guys." Irene greets them with a warm smile. Her eyes landed on Natalee and her smile faded but returned in a heart beat. No one seemed to have caught on to what happened besides The devil himself. Mark tuan.
"Natalee!" irene hugs natalee tightly.
"irene! how are you?" Natalee hugs her just as tight.
"i'm good. i missed you" they released their hugs and start to catch up.

As everything went down. Mark was thinking to himself. Mark looked at Natalee then at irene then back at natalee. He grabbed irene's Face and kissed her harshly. Irene didn't know what to do besides kiss back in shock. Natalee looked at the two as she became furious. You kiss me, then you kiss her? i see. you did it for show. Natalee excuses herself as Mark pulled away from irene only to see pres run out of the cafeteria. He curses under his breath as he runs after her.
Irene was left in shock as she touches her lips and thinks about what had happened. Jinyoung on the other hand was furious at what happened. He knew Mark had hurt Natalee by kissing irene. He knew Natalee felt some kind of way towards mark. Jinyoung could only clench his fists as he sees mark run after Natalee.
Marks pov.
idk what i was thinking. i felt maybe she'll get jealous after she sees me kissing irene. I thought maybe. Why the hell did i do it? why am i so stupid.
I run after her out of the cafeteria. I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a class before closing the door and shutting it.
"Natalee listen i can explain." She snatches her arm away from me.
"no need to explain." she was angry i can tell by the tone of her voice. i had that kind of affect on pres.
"Look i only did it because i wasn't thinking and i-"
"i should've known you were just messing around with me like the first time you did. remember? the talent showcase? or do you do this constantly." She cut me off. She tried to move me out of the way so she can leave but she failed miserably since she was so much weaker. I can only look at her. She stops trying to move me but instead starts to hit me on the chest. Me being me. Pretty strong i wasn't effected by it. I let her continue.
"why are you playing with me?" i grab both her wrists and pull her closer to me.
"i should be asking you that. You know exactly how i feel about you Natalee so stop trying to act clueless because you goddam know what kind of affect you have on me." i say through gritted teeth as i look her straight in the eye. Her mouth opens wide before closing again.
"how exactly do you feel about me mr tuan?" She smirks at me.

---------
HELLO LOVES! hope you enjoy this chapter❤️ MUCH LOVE GUYS! vote and comment!