Chapter 33: My worst nightmare.

Natalees pov
Everything's the way it was now. besides now there's always a missing spot in class, the cafeteria and most importantly his locker. I miss him so much. Eddie i hope you're doing good up there and i'm sorry. I constantly remind myself not to be depressed and to be happy even tho the guilt still lingers in me.

i make my way through the people filled (?) halls since it's lunch time. why isn't everyone in the cafeteria like usual? i wonder to myself as i keep walking making sure everything's doing fine and no ones in trouble. I walk past the girls bathroom and strangely no cries heard.
"good morning natalee." elle greets me as she walks past.
"morning...." just a few days ago she was crying her eyes out???? what is happening.

As i was walking past Bambam, yugyeom, jinyoung and youngjae, they stopped me from moving any further.
"well good morning to you too boys." i say in my sarcasm tone as Bambam and yugyeom stand in front of me hands spread wide to stop me from moving. "what did you do now?" i ask them since the last time they did this, i had to explain to the teacher that they had no mean of intention to blow off the pipes near the bubbles and that they should be excused.
"the usual natalee" Jinyoung says as he smiles softly at me.
"no no no i'm not helping you out with whatever you you've done this time. deal with it on your own" i say as start to walk backwards to turn around.
"run for it president" youngjae says as he laughs his head out.
"president noo don't leave please we really need your help." yugyeom pleads as i start to turn and make a run for it.
"i can't hear you!" i yell as i run past each student making sure not to hurt any of them while in the process.
i can hear the boys laughing behind me as they chase after me. i turn back at them while running at full speed. Just then i bump into something hard and solid. As i was going to fall long strong arms hold me up in place. i couldn't stop laughing. i look up to be met with a very familiar face.
"careful there pres. you might run into someone." Mark says ever so sarcastically with a half smile half smirk on his face as if a second ago didn't happen.
"sorry tuna didn't see you there" i say as i get up and calming myself down from laughing.
"we caught up to you nat" Bambam says breathing heavily. Yugyeom ran up all smiley.
"why were you guys running?" Jb questions us.
i get up and move from marks grip and face the two little trouble makers.
"just hear us out ok president?" bambam pleads.
"...does min know you did something?" i ask as i eye bambam who seems to be nervous.
"no and i would like to keep it that way." he quickly responds.
"ANYWAY natalee as you can see bambam and i are gonna get in trouble for....flooding the boys bathroom." yugyeom explains. My eyes go wide.
"you WHAT?! how could you? how the hell did you? when did you? why did you?" i start to blurt out questions.
"pres i think the response they were looking for was 'ill help you guys out of trouble but this is the last time' ain't that right boys?" mark exclaimed as he raises his right eyebrow at the boys. They nod.

Just as i was going to say something Toby comes running my way.
"president president!!!" he calls out in a worried tone.
"what is it?" i ask him.
"the..the.. the boys bathroom is flooded and i don't know who did it and when they did it. i sigh
"i think i have an idea of who might have done it" i say as i turn and glare at the two boys infront of me.
"president what do i do?" toby looks like he's about to cry.
"come on toby let's go clean it up." i say as i turn towards the bathroom. "let's go bambam and yugyeom" they start to whine and complain.
i turn back at them and they pretend like nothing happened.

third person pov
20 minutes have passed since toby, natalee, bambam and yugyeom went to clean up the bathroom. Everyone was back in class now. They finish cleaning up and they were soaked. Natalee was irritated, toby was confused and the two boys were praying for their lives.

As they walk out of the boys bathroom. Mark was seen standing outside waiting.
"why aren't you in class tuan?" Natalee asks as she walks towards him.
"didn't want to be in class." he replies as he examines her presences from head to toe. He then realises her white shirt was soaked and it was glued onto her body. His cheeks turn a light shade of pink.
"ok boys since we are done and no teacher found out thankfully. Go get changed if you have spare uniform in your lockers or your sports uni because i don't think you would like to walk like that all day." I say to them but their faces were flustered. What now?
"pres how about you? do you have a spare uniform?" Mark asks as natalee turns towards him.
"no i don't. and i don't have my sports one either since i don't have sports today. i'll just dry off" Natalee shrugs. "and what's wrong with your faces?" she turns and points at the three boys in front of her.
Mark leans in and whispers, "it's because they can see your pink bra pres. and i believe they're struck by what they see since they believed you had no chest at all." Mark breathes against her ear as she turns red.
"i don't have a uniform to cover up" natalee turns to look at mark. Mark sighs before telling her to borrow his sports uni.
"Ok guys move and stop staring seriously." mark says and shooshs the three guys away. "and you i think you'll need to walk extra extra close to me unless you want people to think that you're putting on a show." He smirks at the girl infront of him. Natalee leans in and her chest hits his back as they start walking towards Marks locker. She could feel her face heat up. She can smell his cologne, it was strong but not too strong. she liked it. She puts her head down and looks at the floor. Mark stops right infront of his locker and natalee bumps her head on his back.
"this always happens because you're so clumsy" mark smiles at her as he hands her his uniform.
"thank you mark but you didn't have to. anyways go back to class i'll be there shortly." Natalee gestures for mark to walk. He looks at her before smiling and waving at her. She goes into the girls bathroom to quickly change into the uniform. it smells like him. she thought to herself. her cheeks turn a light shade of pink as she finishes up.

Marks pov.
as i walk into class the teacher asks why i was late and i tell her there was a crisis and i was with the president. she tells me to take my seat after sighing. 5 minutes into the lesson and Natalee walks in. In my uniform. It was big on her obviously but it looked nice. I can feel my face heating up.
"that crisis lead to this let me guess." natalee nods shyly as she walks to her desk which was right infront of mine and right behind jinyoungs.
She takes her seat and starts to play with her wet hair. I lean up to her.
"why didn't you dry your hair?" i whisper.
"i didn't have time." she responds not looking back at me. I move back to my original position as i watch her fixing my uniform.

As the lesson went on i see jinyoung open up his lollipop. He looks back at natalee and asks if she wanted one. Natalee shook her head and kindly refused. I see jinyoung lean on his desk as he looks back at natalee with a lollipop in his mouth. I look and pres was blushing. EXCUSE ME WTH? what about me? what about the kiss?
i angrily huff making the whole class look at me. I just smirked and looked at pres, she was too focused on mr park jinyoung over there. Arghhhhhh

--------
HI GUYS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. VOTE AND COMMENT
LOVE YOU!! A