Chapter19: homecoming (pt2)

Natalee's POV
It was really silent. I didn't know what to say to mark. I don't even know where we are headed to. I want to thank him. For what? I don't even know anymore.

I look down at my dress for like the tenth time, it's dry now. Yet it has this big ass stain. Well this will take ages to remove. I sigh. A bit too loud because it seems like it caught marks attention.
"Wow your dress is just wow." I chuckle at his comment.
"Mark. You do realise you don't have to do this right?" He sighs taking off his seat belt.
"Well it's too late to turn back now." He gets out of the car while I'm dumbfounded. I open the door and step up of the car. I close the door behind me and take a step forward to only be pulled back towards the car. I immediately look down and see that the ending of my dress is inside the car while I'm outside. And he freaking locked the car. Just my luck.

I don't move or say anything, hoping he'll just notice that I ain't moving. Mark kept walking up the stairs. I fake a cough to hopefully get his attention. Yet I miserably fail.
"Umm... Mark."  He stops in his tracks and turns around. He gives me a questioning look before his gaze falls down to my now red and gold, half inside his car dress. That jerk burst out laughing. I glare at him. He takes out his keys from his pocket and unlocks the car while dying. Of laughter. Great I embarrassed myself twice infront of him today. Wow new record. I MADE HISTORY.

After that little incident. We walk inside this shop. More like house. It had a lot of different beautiful dresses.
"Why are we here?" I whisper ask him.
"Why else? To get you a new dress." I kinda know that idiot.

"Hello hello hello. Mark how are you dear?" A middle aged woman walks in and hugs Mark. Mark returns the hug.
"Hey Margaret."
"Who's this lovely lady?" She gave me a sweet smile.
"I'm Natalee." I returned her smile and put my hand for her to shake. But she hugged me. I was taken aback by her action but I returned the hug. Such a sweet woman.
"Aww Mark you finally found a beautiful young lady. She seems really sweet. So how has Mark been treating you honey?"
"Oh we are not dating."
"Who would want to date a bossy little girl like her?" What a jerk.
"So how may I help you today?" She asks. Mark points at my dress. She examined it.
"Oh sweetie what happened? Did you get your period?" Mark bursts out laughing at her remark. I flushed red.
"N-no. I got juice all over my dress."
"Mark i don't see why you came to me for this. I sell dresses I don't fix them."
"Yeah I know. We don't have time to fix it. We need a new one now." Mark Checks the time.
"Oh ok I might have just a dress. Follow me." She walks away.
"Are you crazy?! I didn't freaking  bring money to buy a new dress!" I whisper yelled at him.
"Calm down. Plus doesn't your mum kinda own this shop? So basically your mum payed for it."
"Wait this is. 'Dresses for us'?!"
"Yeh." He said in duh tone

We walk to where Margaret was. She had a few dresses in hands.
"Ok go in and try them on! Mark come sit down and wait and give her your opinion." He sighs and takes a seat.

Margaret gives me a blue tight dress that came up to my knees. I walk outta the change room to reveal myself to Mark.
"Next." What an opinion-_-
Next dress was a light blue long floral dress.
"Nah."

After like trying on 5 more dresses. Margaret got sick of Mark and told him to choose a dress. He walks up to a light pink and black dress. It was stunning.
"Hmm. This one." He picks up and hands it to Margaret. I take it from Margaret more like snatch it.

I put it on. I looked at myself. Wow. The only problem is that I couldn't zip it.
"Margaret." I call out her name. I need help.
"She has a call. What's wrong? The dress too big?" I could see him looking through with a magazine. More like playing with it.
"No the dress fits perfectly."
"Then what's the problem?" I already embarrassed myself twice so why not a third time?
"Well you see I can't really reach the zipper." He gets up from his seat. Walks in my dressing room. Turns me around and zips the dress up. I couldn't help but blush at his actions.
"Uh- umm." His face turns into a light shade of pink. I look at him through the mirror.
"What?" I smiled.
"Nice bra." His face is now flushed red. and he's laughing. don't judge my Mickie bra you pervert!

"Oh you just reminded me. I have this necklace I was supposed to give to Stephanie. But now seeing you wear that dress I think it'll suit you better." I sweetly smile at him. He takes out the necklace out of his tux pocket.
"May I?" He asks me. And I nod. I remove my hair so he can place the necklace. His expression soon changed.
"What's wrong Mark?" I focus on him through the mirror and widens my eyes the second I realize what he was looking at. the scar I got a year ago. thank you so much Kai

"Oh nothing. Shall we get going?" He picks up my bag and his phone and walks out of the change room. I sigh.

We got in the car and drove off to the homecoming dance. I checked the time and it was only 7:15. Homecoming started 15 minutes ago. Well it's fine. I hope Eddie is doing fine with that witch of a person.

The whole ride was silent. Not a comfortable silent nor an awkward one. just silence

----------------
As promised. 15 votes for next chapter
School in a week!!!!! Kill me!

Stay beautiful!