Chapter18: homecoming (pt1)

Natalees POV
It was Friday morning and I just woke up looking like Victorias secret model. Yeah sure I wish. I bought my dress a few days ago. I do not want to talk about it. Let's just say Maddy died. Not literally. Anyway we decided to go with a gold long silk like dress. It goes with my blonde hair. As you are wondering why aren't I at school? Well homecoming is tonight so I ain't going school. I have to get ready.

I look at the time and it was only 12:30. I had my hair appointment at 2:30 I had a lot of free time before then.

I got my lazy ass outta bed and went for a long relaxing shower. I brushed my teeth and put on sweat pants and a crop top that says 'lazy Sunday's'.

I'm home alone. Haley has Uni. Sandy and Nancy are with dad and mum. And they are on a business trip. So I had the house to myself. I made breakfast more like lunch tsk. After eating I cleaned the house. After cleaning I sat down and watched some tv.

I looked at the time and it was 2:09 so I rushed upstairs and changed to casual clothes. I looked at my dress, and I was honestly speechless. It's so beautiful. I got my keys and headed straight to my car.

I got there in 25 minutes. It wasn't crowded yay. They curled my hair. Not curly curly it was more like a wave. I didn't want to have my hair done formally. It's just a dance afterall.

After getting my hair done I went straight back home. It took them 1 hour to freaking curl the hair. I checked the time and it was 3:50. I went to check on my dress and shoes.

Omg! Where is my shoes?! OMG omg I can't go barefoot. I start to panic. Just then my phone rings.

I look at the id and it's Maddy.
Hello?
Hey girl. You got everything ready?
No. I don't know where I put my shoes. Maddy I can't go barefoot. It'll be embarrassing. Plus it's the only one that suits the dress. OMG the heels are missing!
Calm down nat. You left your shoes in the car. You said that's the only way you'll remember them. But apparently you forgot.
Oh sorry. Anyway why'd you call?
Oh I just called to tell you that I called Eddie and I told him when he picks you up to not go straight to the dance but bring you to Jacksons house. We are all meeting there.
Oh ok.
I can't wait to see you!
Me too.
Bye peaches.
Bye oranges.

Few. I went downstairs to my car. I looked inside and yes I had my shoes there the whole time. How can I not notice?

I checked the time and it was 4:45. Time sure flies by so fast. Eddie was coming to pick me up at 6:30. I had more than enough time to watch a movie. I made popcorn and played 'Prom' cheesy right? I guess I got carried away with the movie because the moment I checked my phone it was already 6! Omg!!! I had only 30 minutes to get ready. Thank the lord that I had my hair done.

I put on the dress and shoes. Went to my dresser and pulled out my makeup bag. I put on eyeliner. Making my eyes stand out. Light pink lipstick and lipgloss. I put foundation and eyeshadow. I got my bag and put it on my side. I examined my self. Wow. I was speechless. I look beautiful. I had to take pictures since my parents couldn't be here to sent me off.

The doorbell rings and I know that Eddie is waiting outside. I walk down the stairs. Struggling. I'm wearing heels and I'm not used to heels. I open the door and there was Eddie standing there with a tux. He looked handsome.
"Hey" he looks me from head to toe smiling like an idiot."you look beautiful"
"Thank you. You look handsome." He just stood there looking at me.
"Shall we go?" He finally asks. He put his hand out for me to hold.
"We shall."
It was a 15 minute drive from my house to Jacksons. I could see Bambams, juniors, jbs, youngjaes, yugyeoms cars at the front. That's only 5. I thought to myself. Just then I spot marks car. Eddie and I were the last ones there.  We walk in hand in hand. I could hear their conversations more like their argument. We walk in and Bambams notices us. He stood there speechless. Everyone turned to face us.
"Hey guys what's in this drink?" Mark walks in with a glass of juice? I don't know what it is.
Soon he follows everyone's gazes and it lands on me. Do I look that horrifying?
"Wow." That's all I hear from Jackson.
"Hey guys." Maddy walks up and gives us a hug.
"Natalee you look beautiful." Junior compliments me. I couldn't help but blush.
"You look handsome." I compliment him back. Hey it's needed.
Just then, the one and only bitch that I don't and I was hoping not to see tonight walks in and puts her arm through marks. Stephanie. She hates my guts. And I hate hers.
"Why is she here?" She points at me in disgust. She was wearing a long pink flowing dress. It's beautiful but the one wearing it isn't.
"I would be asking that same question but I think I already got the answer." I glare at her and then glance at Mark.
I didn't want to deal with her especially not tonight.
"Janell can you please get me some juice." Janell is her maid. She takes her everywhere she goes. Literally. Can she be more snoppy bitchy and lazy? Janell smirks at Stephanie and walks away. What's their problem?
I could feel someone eyeing me. I looked to see Mark but then he turns his head the other direction.
"Stephanie you look pretty." Jb says to lighten up the mood. Junior ended up going with Emily. I know I rule. ;) they make such a cute couple. But I wanted to be next to him. I turn my gaze to eddie. He was smiling. A big smile. He looked cute.

"So shall we go?" Jackson suggests.
"Yeah let's go." Ad I turn around, I clash with something freezing cold. I open my eyes to see a big red stain on my dress. I look at janell.
"Oh I'm very sorry miss." She apologizes while handing me a napkin. I try to get rid of as many red stains as possible. But it left a mark.
"It's fine. Are you ok?"
"Oh I'm fine." She smirks at me. I knew Stephanie was behind this. I turn to look at her and she was already smiling.
"Natalee...." Junior says my name. He seems really concerned.
"It's fine guys. Umm Eddie....can you drop me off back home?" Eddie looks at me with sad eyes.
"But Natalee...!"
"Eddie please it's fine." I gave him a sweet smile which he didn't return. I look at Maddy and she seems like she's about to explode.
"It's ok. I didn't want to go in the first place."
"Oh you're going." A new voice beams and I turn to see Mark. He glares at Stephanie before taking a step towards me. "You guys go to the dance. Eddie take Stephanie. Janell go home. Natalee and I will come a little bit later." Everyone nods. Everyone leaves. Eddie ends up taking Stephanie while I'm here drenched in red.
"Mark it's fine. You can just drop me off at home."
"Shut up. You're going to that dance. And you will dance. And you will be wearing the most beautiful dress and you're going to look flawless. Let's go." Wow. Mark heads towards the car and gets in the drivers seat while I sit quietly next to him. I looked at my dress. It was now a mix of red and light gold. I smile.

------------
15 votes for next chapter!

Stay beautiful!