Chapter7

The day of the schools talent show.
Natalees POV
Omg I'm so nervous! Omg God help me. Ok so MONSTAX already performed and can I just say they were so cute! PERFECT! Now BTS is performing and they are singing RUN! Omg that song is so powerful. I look to my side and see GOT7 getting ready. Can I just say they look perfect. turns out that GOT7 is the only group performing 2 songs. I think it was if you do and girls girls girls. I'm not expecting much outta them anyway.
"GOOD LUCK BOYS! Good luck Jackson" I turn to see maddy wishing Jackson good luck! Wait hold up! Did she just wink? Wow
"THANKYOU EVERYONE! WE ARE BTS!" I see the boys running backstage to where we are.
"Omg boys you were perfect!" I went to congratulate them. They did awesome.
"Ok got7 you're on in 5." Mr mohan came to tell the boys.
"Oh and TWICE better be ready. Ok GOT7 first song if you do. Then ggg ok?"
"Ok boss" got7 said.
"Aren't you gonna wish me good luck?" I turn to see mr tuan smirking at me.
"Btw you look hot.👌🏻" here he goes flirting again.
"That skirt with the crop top is really pretty. (Twice Minas uniform for ooh ahh)"
"Oh thank you. And yes good luck. You don't look too bad yourself." I smirked at him.
"I-""GOT7 you're up. Twice BTS MONSTAX snsd and miss a go watch the boys."
"Here we have GOT7!!!" Wow the girls are gonna die.
Music starts. MARK DOES A FLIP.
Wow I didn't know Mark flys?
Marks rap- ni jeongongeun haetdeon yaegi, tto hagi, yeopgurii jjileoseo Jeol batgi, imi jeonghaejin jichyeosseo beoseonago sipeo jeolbakhi.
Wow I didn't know he raps fast. I gotta say they are rocking. I can't help but smile and I think Mark noticed because he winked in my direction.
It's up to you if you wanna break up, I don't care. Just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me. I'll just go to sleep~ everyday every night feel like a fool you gotta know.
Juniors voice is so sweet and deep. I like it.
*music stops* *girls screaming and cheering*
"This next song is for the ladies! Hit it up"
Ggg starts playing.
*beat drops. Mark does slow cartwheel and flips* *girls are dying* *marks shirt went up*
Marks rap- EVERY LADY WANTS A PIECE OF ME!
Was he looking at me when he said that? Omg.
Marks POV
Once I did the flip and the slow cartwheel, I looked to see if pres was looking at me and guess what she was! She just can't get enough. I purposely made my shirt go up. And girls were dying.
Every lady wants a piece of me! I winked at Natalee. God she looks shocked.
Skip time to twice and snsd performance.
"Now. Calm down everyone . Twice was such cuties and snsd were like telling you to catch them if you can! They were like👌🏻 anyway this is what we've all been waiting for. Our one and only subunit! MISS A!!" The crowd was screaming like hell. I think I lost my hearing. I have to admit that Natalee rocked the ripped shirt and the saggy pants. She also suits the skirt and the crop top. Let's see what she's wearing now.
Music starts.
*crowd*"miss a fontsay, miss a miss a!" Wow they must really love the girls.
Natalee- neol bureuneun love song!
Omg she looks sexier now. Omg did She just...moan?! This girl! I can't tell if I hate her, love her or just want to bang her.
(Check out MISS A's love song it's awesome.)
After performance they all gather back stage.
"I have to say. Girls that was hot. I love what you did there it was really creative . You guys can go and play. Since like you guys were awesome and I mean it. Good job guys"
"Mark I'm gonna go out a bit." Wtf Jackson aren't you tired niggah!
"Where you going?" I ask him outta curiosity.
"Going to see maddy." He can't help but contain his smile.
"Fine. Hey don't have too much fun." He laughs knowing what I meant.

I walk around, since I don't have much things to do, and as I walk I see min and Bambam making out. Gross. I took a photo because it was kinda cute.
I walk around a little longer and I spot pres. She was still wearing the love song uniform. Not like we had time to change.
"Hey pres" I took a seat in front of her. She looks up to me irritated. I haven't even said anything....yetXD
"What?"
"What do you mean "what?" Can't I talk to you?" She observes me for a while.
"I don't get you Mark. Sometimes you're a complete jerk and other times you act like nothing happened."
"Hmm I agree." I agree with her. But hey it's fun.
"Wh-y. You know what forget it. I'm not gonna bother asking." I chuckle at her response.
"So..." I say to loosen the convo a bit.
"So what'd you think of our performance." She asked all curious. I'm gonna tease her.
"Oh that one? Umm well want me to be honest with you?" She nods" well it was alright, a bit sloppy and....." I get up and walk closer to her.
"And?" She looks up to me. I kneel down to her ear
"Sexy" I whispered into her ear.
"Wha-what?" She looked up to me. Her face turned red. She's blushing. I block both her ways, so she can't get out.
"M-ark what are you doing?" She tries to break free. But obviously I'm too strong for her.
"I'm not doing anything. I'm just bending. You're the one moving." I lean closer to her.
"S-s-stop it." I wasn't listening to her. She turned her head so I wouldn't kiss her lips. Tho I wasn't going for the lips. I lean a bit closer and suck on her neck making sure I leave a mark there she moans.
"HOI HOI HO- sorry I didn't know you were hitting it off" I turn towards whoever opened the door. Oh wow just my luck. It's Jackson.
"Sorry man. I didn't know you two were dating"
" we are not. Ok?" I'm so annoyed now!
"But you were just-" "I was teasing her."
I turn to look at Natalee. And her face is still red and she seems like she's about to cry. Did I do something wrong?
"Would you mind leaving?" I pointed towards the door so Jackson can leave me alone.
"Ok bye man"
"Laterz" I turn to look at Natalee. She's looking down on her shoes.
"Oh come on. Don't tell miss perfect here can't take a joke?" She didn't answer me.
"Pres come on. You know me. I wouldn't do something like that with you." I tried explaining myself but she got up, walked towards me.
"That's why I hate you!" She's crying. Did she just say she hates me?! I made her cry.
She storms outta the room leaving me...all alone.
"Arghhh" I groan in frustration.
----------
I decided to update daily! Omg 500+ views! I feel so special! Please increase the votes