Chapter11

Marks POV
Days have passed since I last talked to Jackson, or to be more specific, to anyone. Ofc besides my family. I haven't been going to school. I've been locking myself up in my room a lot.
Great another fucking call. Why can't they just leave me be? I look at my phone. I have 57 missed calls from i don't even know and 189 messages. I log onto my Facebook account and see 268 notifications. I ignored them and turned off my phone.
It's only been 2 days since I last went to school. I need some time off you know? Get my game straight.
"She turned you into a fucking monster!" That scene keeps replaying itself in my head.
I miss her
No you don't.
I do.
No you fucking don't. She broke your heart idiot. Why tf am I talking to myself?
*knock knock*
"Come in" I answered not even bothered looking up from my phone.

Marks dad POV
I'm worried about that kid. He hasn't been to school in 2 days. What's going on with him?
"Honey, can you please go check on him" I looked up from my newspaper and into my wife's eyes. Wow she has the exact eyes as Mark. They're beautiful.
"Why can't you check on him?" I don't want to check on him.
"Because he won't listen to me. He'll listen to you since you're his father. Please" she walks towards me.
"Dorine please. I don't want to talk to him"
"And why not?! You're his dad. Why don't you want to talk to your son?!" She yelled at me.
"Because...." I trailed off.
"Because what?! Huh Raymond?!" She's on the edge of crying. I get up and hug her. She cried into my chest.
"What is she doing to my son? Why did he have to meet someone like her? She ruined his entire life. She turned him into a monster."
"It's ok calm down dear. I'll go and talk to him"
"Thankyou honey" she kissed me on the cheek and went back to the kitchen.
I walk upstairs and went straight to marks room. I knock on the door twice.
"Come in" I heard his voice from inside the room.
"Hey Mark" I sat down at the edge of his bed.
"Hey dad." He put his phone down and say probably so he was facing me.
"What's going on?" I'm going to play it cool for a few minutes.
"Nothing much just chilling" he looks calm.
"So Mark. You haven't been to school for 2 days.... You're not sick, you're not on holiday, there wasn't a party.... So why didn't you go?" I put my hand on his arm reassuring him that's it's fine and I'll be here listening.
"I'm fine. I just didn't feel like going... Plus I've had a lot to think about so with school and stuff I couldn't really cooperate with everything happening at once."
"Could've told us. Mark we are worried about you. We love you, you know that son right? We are here to listen so please open up to us" I try to comfort him. Even tho he said he's fine, his eyes say other wise. I could see the pain and anger in his eyes.
"I love you guys too. Its just...school stuff" he's lying again. Why can't he be honest with me?
"Mark..."
"Dad I'm fine really. Stop worrying it's useless. I'm fine I promise." He smiled. This jackass
"Fine... Dinner will be done in 15 minutes. Get ready." I walk towards the door." Oh and Mark."
"Yes?"
"You're going school tomorrow." As I said that I winked at him. That kid XD

Marks POV
"Oh and Mark."
"Yes?"
"You're going to school tomorrow." He winked at me. What?! No. I'm not ready.

After dinner I went straight to my room. I wasn't sleepy and well I'm not gonna text anyone because I'm ignoring everyone. I need more time. I need to know my feelings. And why this is happening. Why did I hurt pres? I was so angry and foolish that I was blinded by what was infront of me. I'm so stupid.
I decided to play games on my phone. Until I receive a message from someone. It was an image. Hmm what could it be? Oh it's from Jackson.
J.W
"Things don't go wrong and break your so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you intended to be.
~Charlie jones"
Wow Jackson. That's motivating.
J.W: omfg you actually read it! Omg man where have you been?!ive been worried sick and why haven't you been answering your phone?!
M.T: I'm fine. I just needed time to think. Sorry I haven't been answering but come on how many messages did you guys leave?
J.W: we were just worried. Coming tomorrow? Better be before I come and drag your golden ass to school -.-
M.T: ....yeah I'm coming.

After that I turned my phone off and drifted off to sleep.

Natalee's POV
It's been 2 days since I last saw Mark. I'm worried. Is it because of me? I keep blaming myself. I was so stupid.

I'm currently laying down on my bed and looking at the ceiling, thinking. Wow the ceiling is so beautiful. Wtf am I alright?

I want to be able to scold mark the way I used to. Idk now tho. Hmm.

That kid does realise that Jackson keeps coming up to me and asking if I've seen him around. Jackson is going insane.

I chuckle at my thoughts. I should really sleep.

-----------------
OMG I need you guys to comment and tell me what you think! Please please pwease. 900+ viewers omg THANKYOU guys so much. Have a safe and wonderful holiday. Merry late Christmas and happy early new year XD I'm so funny.

Anyway

I LOVE YOU GUYS. Good night❤️

Stay beautiful.

Ps. The song in the media bar helped me write this chapter.