Chapter12

Marks POV
Today well I'm returning to school *cough cough* hell *cough cough*. I'm done running away like a coward. I'm just going to go up to nat and apologize. It couldn't be THAT hard Pshht right? he he *nervous laugh*
Calm down Mark. You're the schools bad boy*
"Good morning mum, dad" I greeted my parents as I went downstairs.
"Good morning honey." Mum put two plates on the dinning table. "Can you please go and wake Joey up." She begged me. I walk back upstairs and into joeys room.
"Yah! Kid wake up, we have schooooolllll" I half yelled half sang to him.
"5....more.....minutes"
"JOEYYYY! KYLIE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" I lied to him. Well you see Joey likes Kylie a girl in his school. I find it funny because he's just in year 6 like come on dude. Well Kylie is kinda our neighbor sometimes she drops by.
"What?! OMG shiiizz get out!!! Tell her I'll be there in 10" he shot up from his bed and shoved me outside.
After exactly 10 minutes he came running down the stairs.
"Where is Kylie?"
"I lied."
"What?! Why would you do that?" He starts whining. Gosh he makes me hate kids I swear.
"That's the only way to get you up." I smirk his way and he gave me one of his death glares.
"MUUMMM! Mark is making fun of me again" he's using the MUUMMM card again -.-. Douchebag.
"Just sit down and eat your breakfast. You're gonna be late" HA IN YOUR FACE JOEY.
"Where's dad?" I haven't seen him this morning so I was curious.
"He had to leave super early this morning. He has a meeting." Oohh ok.

*skip time to school*
As I get down from the car and wave my mum off, I turn and look at the huge building in front of me. Shit.
As I walk through the gates, I could feel nearly every eye on me. Mostly girls and well boys.
*whispers* "OMG he's back!" "He still looks handsome" "can I bite him?" I chuckle at their compliments and turn and wink at them. Man I love seeing girls swoon over me.
I walk in through the halls and more whispers were being told. Hmm serves you right.
"MARKKKKKKKKKK!!!" Shiiiitt that was freaking loud as. Lemme guess who else could it be.
"Jackson" I turn around to only see him running towards me. I take my hands outta my pocket because I know that bitch will jump on me.
Ding ding ding- I was correct once again.
"Omg where were you man!"
"Get down"
"Sorry. Anyway answer me." We started walking.
"Mhm home."
"-.- atleast answer the damn phone would you?" I chuckle
"Sorry"

As we had our little convo and as we turn, I see pres talking, more like scolding some boys, I walk towards them.
"Ayee pres give them a break." Well I'm not going to apologize so I'm just gonna tease her, hopefully that'll solve it.
"Aye pres just leave them be." Good boy Jackson follow my footsteps. As pres and I make eye contact her cheek turns to a shady pink. I smirk knowing the effect I have on her.
"Tuan. Wang. This has nothing to do with you. Just leave." Oooft bossy as ever.
"Don't you miss me pres?" That shady pink turns to a light red. SHES BLUSHING!
"Pfft in your dreams." I look at the three boys standing in front of her and I give them a signal to walk away which they did.
"Why-" "let this one go. I'll deal with them later." She nods. I look at Jackson and he also leave knowing what I meant.
"SOO how have you been?" I decided to start a convo to lighten the mood up a little.
"Good. You?" OKK small talk is not my thing.
"Good." Well this is going nowhere.
"Where have you been?" I was taken a back by her sudden question. So she did notice my disappearance. I smirk.
"Awww did I make you wait love?"
"Actually I wasn't waiting, I was more like relaxed." She smirks. Oh I see she wants to play it that game?
"Mhhmm but your eyes say otherwise." She crosses her arms over her chest.
"Oh really? And what have my eyes been saying?"
"They say that 'oh Mark you made me worried. I missed you. Don't ever leave me again!'"
"Sorry honey. I'm not like one of those girls who swoon over you." I start laughing at her remark.
"Ok what ever you say. To answer your question, I've been at home." My tone turns serious.
"Doing what?" Hmm still curious old Natalee huh?
"Thinking."
"About?"
"Stuff. That don't matter to you~"
"Not like I wanted to know or anything." Sure buddy. "Well I'm gonna go. See you around." And with that she starts walking. "Mark."
"Yeah" I turn and face her. She was like a few feet away from me. "Welcome back." She smiles.
Did she just? I could feel myself burning. Was I blushing?! Mark tuan doesn't blush!! He makes the ladies blush. What is she doing to meee! I feel so embarrassed.
Without realizing it my hand goes up to my chest and then up to my face and I squeal. Wtf is wrong with me! I need to see a doctor.
"Man wtf? Why were you squealing like a freaking girl?" I turn to face jacks one.
"...I- I don't know.." Wow
"Let's go." He drags me to the cafeteria.

Natalees POV.
Omg he's back!
"Welcome back" I build up the courage to say that to him. I could see his face turning red. AS IN RED LIKE A TOMATO. wow I must have a strong effect on him. Hmm I do miss him. Well now I have someone to keep me busy again.

----------------
Quick update/ chapter. Omg 1k?! Omg Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.
Comment and vote it'll help me. AND ALSO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. Idek if this story is good. I'll update tonight. Please do vote. It'll make me motivated to update more chapters and faster.
I love you.

Stay beautiful