chapter28: back to normal

natalees pov
I walked away. to think everything was going smoothly.

NEXT DAY.
THIRD PERSON POV
Natalee walked into school the next and the girls including Irene surrounded her and started asking why she was absent. Natalee giggled and told them she was visiting a friend.
"I see you guys are getting along aye Irene" Irene nods and smiles.

Mark Jackson and the rest of the boys walk in through the gates and head towards the girls way.
"yo girlies" Jackson greets them.
"hey." maddy greets back.
"OMO you!" Irene suddenly points at a certain boy.
natalees POV
"yo girlies" Jackson greeted us. I smile.
"hey." maddy greeted him back.
"OMO you!" Irene suddenly yells. I look towards her direction in confusion. She points at someone standing next to me. I turn to look and it's none other than mr tuan himself.
Mark looks confused.
"OML ITS YOU THE GUY I BUMPED INTO. I didn't quite catch your name." Irene smiles.
"oh you're the natalee look alike Irene right?" I punch his shoulder. He smirked.
"yeah I've been getting that a lot lately. honestly I'm honored that I look like a goddess." I smile shyly and her and thank her for such a sweet comment.
"don't know why you wanna look like that." mark teased. I shot him a glare."I'm just playing."
"so...your name?" Irene chuckles.
"its mark. mark tuan." he winks at her and she blushes. what's going on here? did I miss something?
"ok enough flirting mr play boy and lets get to class" jb suddenly pushed mark away.
"yep lets get going boys." junior continues. "see you later girls." he smiles at us and his eyes meet mine and he gave me a sweet smile, I couldn't help but blush and smile back.
After the boys left and headed to class, we started heading in too. I was speaking to maddy when I saw Irene walking alone.
"yo maddy I'm going to Irene k?"
"alright" she smiled. I walked up to Irene and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.
"hi" she greeted me.
"yo" I greet back.

"so you and junior huh?" she caught me off guard

"what?"
"come on pres I saw how you guys look at each other! it's obvious you like each other" did she just call me pres? the only person who calls me pres is mark and I'm pretty sure he's the only person allowed. I don't like how she said pres. no.
"no we don't like each other." I smile shyly.
"oh come on natalee I already know!" she smiles cheerfully.
"maybe but what about you and mark huh? you two seem like a thing." I don't know what this feeling is.
"you really think so? he's really cute and seems really nice. but I think he likes you"
"no actually mark and I despise each other." she chuckles.
"doesn't seem like it."
"I'm serious. he's so annoying. anyway he'll surely fall for you." if That's ever possible gimme a call.
"really?"
"yes. you're such a nice girl who wouldn't?" she smiles.
"I'm so glad I met you natalee. keep it between us ok?" keep what?
"keep what?"
"the fact that I like mark." she winks and puts her finger on her lips and goes off to her class.
She likes him. i don't know why but that made my heart ache. is it because he'll play her? I better warn him. or should I? I did promise to keep it between us. oml what do I do?

I walked into class and spotted mark sleeping on the desk. Since we had time before class started I walked up to him and pulled him by his hoodie.
"aish wtf let go yah!" he kept whining till I let go of his hoodie. "why you gotta wake me up and drag me outside of class for?!" he looks pretty irritated.
"let's cut to the chase tuan. do you like Irene?"
"what?" he looks taken back. seconds late a smirk works its way up on his lips. "why? is my little pres jealous?" he started pinching my cheeks.
"yah!" I raised my hand about to slap him but I put it down right away. "I'm serious answer me." his smirk faded.
"no I don't like Irene that way." he said without emotion behind it.
"so you won't play her?" he sighs before nodding.
"good because she's a really nice girl and I wouldn't forgive you if you hurt her." I give him a nod before heading back inside.

marks POV.
"so you won't play her?" I sigh before nodding. She was relieved. "good because she's a really nice girl and I won't forgive you if you hurt her." she nods before heading back inside.

"why would I hurt someone that resembles you? that's like hurting you unintentionally..." I mumble to myself. I walk towards the door to the classroom. I open it but don't step in. I look at pres as she's laughing with her friends.
how can someone be so annoying yet irresistible at the same time.

I was about to walk in but someone holds onto my hand.
"hey mark" i know this annoyingly familiar voice.
"Krystal. what do you want?" I turn to look at her.
"hmm I want you mark. that's the only reason I came here. to get you back." she smirks.
"well you see I don't want you so goodbye."
"not so fast. look I'm just gonna say it. go out with me." she holds onto my arm.
"no Krystal. We dated and that's that. I don't love you anymore."
"you'll regret saying no I swear. If you don't date me I'm gonna hurt the one person who's keeping you away from me."
"no one is keeping me away from you besides my self. hurt whoever you want." she's getting on my nerves.
"that's so careless of you mark. so you wouldn't mind if I hurt....her?" she points at pres and my eyes widen. no.
"don't you fucking touch her!" I shout in her face.
"now you see little monster I can do whatever I want. so it's either you date me and she's safe or you don't date me and she's gone." I can't believe this. She's crazy.
"I'll report you to the principal."
"with what proof markie?" I groan in frustration.
"fine ill fucking date you but if you dare touch her or do anything to her...ill be the one to kill you." I warn her. she laughs
"I love it when you're like this."

eddies POV

everything's a mess right now! my parents fucking hate me because I'm gay! the fucking bullying is getting worse every time. Why can't people accept the fact that IM STILL HUMAN?! I have feelings. Where's natalee when you need her?! no one loves me. Why do I have to be gay?! why God?! do you also hate me?! what did I do wrong?!

-------------
we didn't hit the 25 votes but that's alright! I hope you like this chapter. next chapter is gonna be a bomb trust me. ;) something scary is gonna happen to natalee and Eddie. what will mark do? Krystal is so mean.
20 votes! comment and vote! I HAVENT CAME UP WITH A FANDOM NAME YET! any suggestions?! SCHOOL IS STARTING TOMORROW!

I love you! stay beautiful!