Chapter 1

Natalee's POV
I was walking down the hallway, solving problems like usual, when I heard a girl crying, so I took a right turn and the crying became louder and louder. I finally reached where it was coming from, and I saw Michelle crying, I was confused to why she was crying until I saw him.
"Mark tuan, you again!"
"Oh hey pres"
"What happened this time? What did he do Michelle?"
*sob sob sob* she was crying like crazy and I didn't know what to do.
"Oh you know just the usual, me rejecting girls" Mark said not even looking up.
Michelle began to cry even more and she eventually ran away. I was starting to get angry. Just then Mark decided it was best to just walk away T_T
"Yah! Tuan get back here! I'm not done with you" I shouted at him. He turned around and rolled his eyes and started to walk towards me.
"What did I tell you about rejecting girls?"
"Idk? Blah blah blah blah blah?" Mark said looking at the ceiling trying to recall what happened the other day.
"I said if you wanna reject girls, reject them nicely!" I yelled at him.
"Ok fine fine whatever" Mark answered me not even paying attention. I really hate that kid, he just knows how to get to my nerves. Arghh!

Marks POV
I was walking down the hallway when all of a sudden this girl comes up to me, she stands in my way. She looked kinda familiar. Was it Margaret? Melissa? Michelle? Ah Michelle that's it.
"H-hi Mark. My name is Michelle. I sit in front of you in maths." She starts to speak and I have no idea what she is saying because I am not paying attention. Like hey? She was just introducing her self that's soooo a big deal *rolls eyes*.
"So um Mark, I want to tell you something"
"Go on?"
"I-I've liked you for a while now. Well idk if you would call 3 years a while but oh well" I can see her blushing but too bad.
"Michelle was it? Look I'm not really interested in girls like you. Listen well listen I'm not even interested in you. I don't like girls who have short hair and wear nerdy glasses" I said honestly (a/n sorry for making Mark a bad guy! I LOVE MY OPPA) I could see that she started to tear and she was about to cry. OMFG! What the hell is wrong with girls? They expect us to be honest with them and then when we are, they hate it! what the actual hell?!
She started to cry and it was very loud. I just stood there looking at her just when the demon walked in. For gods sake how much I hate that girl.
"Mark tuan, you again!" She screamed
"Oh hey pres"
Natalee turned around and looked at Michelle.
"What happened this time? What did he do Michelle?"
*sob sob sob* I turn and see Michelle crying even harder. AISH! So annoying.
"Oh you know just the usual, me rejecting girls" I said not even bothered to look up.
I could see that Michelle started to cry even harder and she eventually ran away. I took the chance to walk away from miss bossy pants.
"Yah! Tuan get back here! I'm not done with you!" I could hear her yelling at me from behind. I decided it's best to turn around and go back to her since I'm really not in the mood. I roll my eyes on purpose just to see her expression. It was shocked and kind of...cute? Wait what? I must be still asleep.
"What did I tell you about rejecting girls?" She asked me and waited for me to answer like please.
"Idk? Blah blah blah blah blah?" I looked up at the ceiling trying to remember but hey again I was really not paying attention.
"I said If you want to reject girls, reject them nicely!" She yelled at me. HOW CAN SOMEONE THIS HOT BE SO FREAKING ANNOYING?!
"Ok fine fine whatever" I said not even paying attention. She finally decided to walk away. What a president I mean srsly -.- so annoying. 

HI GUYS AUTHOR NIM HERE. This is my first story and this is my first chapter. Idk if it's good -_- please comment and tell me what you think. And also I'm taking requests to make a story about any idol. So please tell me what you think. THANKYOU ❤️