Chapter 5

NATALEES POV
We were in the middle of class when suddenly I heard Mark shout "NO!" What's his problem? I mean the teacher was just talking about our next assignment.
"Uh um" Mr Lal doesn't seem impressed. He just looks grumpier then usual. THAT WAS HILARIOUS! You should have seen the look on marks face. It was priceless. Just exactly what was he dreaming about. He must be embarrassed everyone is looking at him 😂 I was legit laughing my head off. I turn to look at him. He awkwardly took his seat and glared at me like I've done something bad. What's his problem?

Marks POV
It's all her fault. That witch. We were kissing. Stop it Mark. Stop thinking about it. Well I'm sorry I wasn't the one who had a corny as dream about me kissing pres! Well technically yes you did -_-!
Am I crazy? First I kiss pres in my dream and now I'm talking to myself?! What has she done to me? She's gonna be the death of me I swear!

Third person POV.
The bell rang and Natalee packed her stuff up and waited patiently for Madison to come out of class.
"I'll see you later Maddy" Jackson said as he headed out the class with Mark.
"Did he just talk to me?! Omo kawaii!" Maddy thought to herself.
"Yeah see yeah Jackson." Madison said trying to keep it cool. Jackson glanced over at her and smirked.
"Omo he's so cute! Perfect!" Madison thought to herself.
As Natalee was waiting outside for Madison, Mark and Jackson came out of class. Jackson was first. Mark glared at Natalee as he walked out.
"What's your problem?" Natalee asked all confused.
"Like you don't know." Mark spat out.
"Uh-I don't"
"You know what Idc I'm not gonna waste my precious lunch arguing with you." Mark was obviously irritated by her. Natalee was as confused as a lost kitten.
Cute>.< Mark thought to himself. Oh shut up Mark.
After Maddy Finally came out of the class, Natalee and Madison headed to the cafeteria. On the way to the cafeteria Natalee decided to go check out her locker first.
"Hey Maddy. Go buy our lunch. I'm going to my locker. See you there?"
"*sigh*ok" Maddy seemed bored. Natalee chuckled at her reaction because she knew Maddy hated going to the cafeteria alone. She calls it "the schools hell room" that's because nearly everyone is in their own group. No one really speaks to one another....

Natalee's POV
As I was walking towards my locker, Michelle walks towards me.
"Hey Natalee" she greeted me with her usual smile.
"Hi Michelle" I greeted her back while smiling.
"Um I just wanted to thank you earlier for standing up for me" she said while looking down. I smile to myself knowing I did a good job of telling that bastard off.
"Oh don't worry about, it's my job. Anyway don't waste your time liking that bastard, he's a player. He'll just hurt you over and over." I rolled my eyes. She chuckles
"Well I'll see you late pres."
"Bye Michelle" I waved while smiling. I froze for a second. Just a second ago she called me pres and only Tuan calls me that. She must REALLY REALLY like him.
As I make my way towards my locker I could feel an intense glance. I turn to look who it is. But there is no one. Wtf? Is this some kind of game?
The second I unlock my locker, letters fell out. Like tons and tons of them. I tried to carry them all but I failed.
"Someone's popular" I look up to meet eyes with the one and only Jr. Well junior to be specific. Jr is one of marks best friends. His real name is park jinyoung but since his name is long he prefers it when people call him jr or junior.
"Nah." I said while smiling. He chuckles. He's cute unlike Mark. Just saying his name disgust me.
He bends down and helps me pick the letters up. Such a sweet heart.
"Yah! Jinyoung are you coming or what?" I heard a very familiar yet annoying voice. I look up to see Mark. AISHH! Cant I go a day without this annoying freak.
"What are you doing man?" He asks junior while walking towards us.
"Thank you junior but I think you should get going." I said while I glanced over to see Mark standing right above us.
"Oh hey pres I didn't see you there" he smirked at me. AISHH like 5 minutes ago he gave me the dirts and said it blamed me for something.. And now he's full on being nice... Oh wait he's never nice.
"Haha I get im short" junior helped me up. Just standing next to them makes me feel like a kid. THEY ARE SO TALL! Like so TALL!
Junior helped me pick the letters up and put them in my locker.
"Oh thank you Mark for helping" he understood the sarcasm in my voice and smirked. Oh I wish I would slap that smirk off his face.
"You're welcome" he played along. Such a jerk.
I smile at junior and thank him once again and glared at Mark.
"I'll see you guys later"
"Bye nat" "later pres"
I walk to the cafeteria and see Maddy waiting for me she looked...happy? XD.

---------------------—————
Hey guys! I haven't updated in a while. Vote and request for my new story for like Kpop imagines please. THANKYOU.