Chapter31: Nothings back to normal

1 month later
Natalee hasn't gone to school in a month. She's been too traumatised. As for everyone else, it's been hard to cope with, hard to go to school without that feeling of guilt kicking in. Everything's different. And today is the day the Pres will be back.

Madison's view.
I walked through the school gates headed to the cafeteria where everyone always meets. No news or contact from Natalee what's so ever. It's been over a month, everyone's been very quite and different. Jackson and i haven't gotten anywhere ever since the incident. Everytime he talks to me it feels like he wants to have what we had before but i've been ignoring his motives since i'm clearly not in the mood. I can't help but think what happened to eddie is also my fault. IF only i paid that extra close second of attention if only i hadn't been so selfish.

As i walk to the cafeteria i was greeted by the "smiling" faces of my fellow mates.
"morning" Jackson greeted. Mark looked at me and then looked away. He's been a mess lately. I don't even know. Hes hurting i can tell. This reminds of when he broke down in class 2 weeks ago. He blamed himself for everything.
"Hi" irene greeted. Irene has been very comforting and kind to all of us. She may not have none eddie personally but she still cared.
"Ok guys it's been a month. Stop we need to stop everything. This is not our fault. We didn't know. OK i'm so sick and tired of how everyone is being. Eddie wouldn't want this. He doesn't want us to be like this. So why are we still blaming ourselves?! we haven't done anything. we weren't aware of the situation." Jia bursts into tears as she stutters and struggles to get the words out. She's right whatever happened has happened, we can't reverse it. We can't go back to stop it. It's a mess, WE'RE a mess.
"Jia..." Fei goes to hug her. 
"No i don't want a hug. what i want is for us to stop being miserable. We lost a dear friend yes but we need to move on. Natalee wouldn't want us to be like this. Even though she's still traumatised she wouldn't want this!" Mark flinches as he hears The Pres' name. Especially since no one has mentioned it in a month due to the situation.

I turn towards the cafeteria door as i hear it being pushed slightly. It's 8:35 the time Natalee usually arrives. It's been over a month and i can't help but look at the door hoping the one opening it is none other than her. I shake my head and face my peers again as no sight of blonde locks catch my vision.
"Natalee...." Bambam looks right behind me shocked. I turn to where bambams looking, at the cafeteria door. A girl walks in with brown locks and a fringe. Tears start to roll down my cheeks as i am met with a familiar presence.

The girls run up to natalee and hug her as i stand with tears falling down my face. she's finally here.
I walk up to her, faster and closer every second.
"why...?" I ask her. She gave me that sweet smile she always used to give me.
"I miss you" she says to me. I hug her so tightly as i cry on her shoulders.

Marks point of view.

She's here. She's here. My heart starts to beat faster. She hugs the girls. She died her hair back to her original but a bit lighter. Her hair is longer. She has a fringe now. It suits her well. She looks gorgeous. As always. She looks slightly happier than the last time i saw her. The last time i saw her was a disaster.
She looks at me and smiles. I was still in shock so i couldn't smile back.
Just as everyone was catching up with her, the bell rang. We all started to head to class.
"Oh my lord, it's been a month. who's been in charge?" Natalee asks as she walks with jackson and i to our next class.
"Toby's been in charge ever since you took time off. And lemme just say it hasn't been a very pleasant thing." Jackson shakes his head as he responds.
"Jackson can you tell the teacher that i'll be heading to the student council since i need to sort and know what's been happening?" Natalee turns towards him and asks him.
"Yeah sure."
"i'll go with her too, so inform the teacher aye?" I look at natalee. She gives me a weird look before sighing and motioning for me to follow her.

We got to the student council room and natalee started to get to work. I walk around the room noticing how well organised it is.
"You're here to help me." Natalee retorts.
"No, i just wanna get outta class" i respond, "and be with you" i mutter the last part so she can't hear.
"Mark tuan if you're not going to help go back to class." She slams the papers in her hands on the desk as she glares at me. I smirk before walking towards her. I put my hands on the desk and lean in.
"Oh really? and what are you gonna do if i don't listen?" I look her in the eyes. She looks down and starts to stutter.
"M-mark.."
"How are you?" i seemed to have surprised her with that question as she stops in her tracks and looks back up to meet my eyes.
"what?"
"how are you?"
"why are you asking me that?"
"it's been a while since i've seen you, a little checkup won't hurt anyone." i say as i start to walk around the desk.
"i've been good." she answers. she's not. i can tell she's still upset.
"are you sure?" i ask as she starts to move to put away the papers.
"Yeah i'm sure-" She turns around and i slam my hands on the whiteboard to prevent her from escaping.
"Natalee i can tell when you're lying."
"i'm not lying mark. Let go"
"i'm not letting go."
"why? i said i was fine!"
" you don't look fine. and i doubt it you would be. It's been a month since he passed away. Don't hold up the pain by yourself. it's ok to hurt natalee. it's natural."
"mark i said i was fi-"
"No natalee don't start that bullshit with me. Can't you tell? it hurts your friends to see you like this. it hurts me. We waited a month. a fucking month for you natalee do you understand?! so don't say you're all of a sudden fine! coz you're not." i clench my fists. I could see in her eyes that she wants to scream and shout. I caress her jawline with my hand. "It's ok to hurt natalee" i lean in more as the tears start to build up.
"mark" she started to cry. I can feel her hurting. I lean in and my lips touch hers.
I hold onto her tighter as i feel her hands go up around my shoulders. I can feel her hot steamy tears coming down my cheeks and i can't help but feel heartbroken. I love this girl right here. I do love her.

-----------
it's been a while guys! hello. i'm back. this chapter may suck it's school that's been occupying me. SORRY GUYS!

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL❤ THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I REALLY APPRECIATE It❤