Chapter13

Natalee's POV
it was finally Saturday. You know what that means. Day out with my girls. It was going to be me, maddy, Jia and min. Fei called last night telling us why she wouldn't be able to make it. Shes a busy girl. She's rich and a wonderful person. She's always busy because her parents always try to convince her into blind dates. They want her to get married as soon as possible so she, a girl, can take over her fathers company. She's a very intelligent young woman but you know, it's a company. Fei wants to become a professional fashion designer. Sometimes maddy and I would stop by her house and she would make us try on her new "clothing" designs. It was fun.

After 20 minutes of getting ready. I turned my phone on to check the time. It was 10:45, i should get going.

I go outside and to my car, a BMW. I'm 17 I've got my license. I can drive. Yeah. It took me 5 minutes to get to Maddys house since I'm picking her up. Correction picking the girls up. And we head to jia and mins house. It took me a few minutes to arrive there. We were lucky. We lived in the same neighbourhood. Madison has her driving license but she can't drive. Well she knows how to drive it's just that she lost the privilege to drive. She got into a car accident, she's fine, and lost her car. Her parents won't allow her to get a new until she shows she's responsible enough.

We arrive at the mall at 11:10. We walk around the mall and tried on a few outfits.

"Omg OMG omg! We need to go to that shop." We look at the direction mins pointing to, forever 21. I love that shop. Well I used. My best friend and I used to always come here. Not Madison. No. I consider Madison as one of my best friends, she close and she's like a sister to me. But the person I'm talking about is not her. I'm talking about Katherine. Katherine used to be (still is) my number 1 friend. I may have known Madison longer than I have known her but when I was with katherine, I felt too comfortable. Because I always knew she had my back and I always had hers. If you put Madison and Katherine and told me to choose between them I'll obviously choose Katherine, on't get me wrong. Madison knows. She knows how much I love and admire Katherine. She was like my mother, my enemy, my dad, my best friend, sister and other half.  

As you may be wondering 'then what happened to her?' Well after year 10, we were separated. She moved to New York and I was still here in australia. It's a very long distance between us. But that didn't stop us from being friends. She moved because of her fathers business.

As we walk in to Forever 21. I spot this beautiful summer dress and I instantly fell in love with it.
"Try it on." I walk towards the dress and pick out my size and go into the dressing room and put it on. I looked at myself first before going out to show the girls. Wow. I thought to myself. I look...beautiful. As I walk out of the dressing room I hear the girls exchange awws.
"Get it! You have to. It's so beautiful" jia was right. I should get it. I went to pay for the dress.
"Girls." We all turn to face Madison. "We need makeovers" a makeover? Hahah funny.
"Yess. Yes we do." Min and Jia agreed with maddy. The  three looked at me and I just slowly nodded my head.
"Let's go." We went to the spa first. We got our nails done and toes.
"We should dye our hair." Jia suggested. What? I was allowed I just never thought of dying my hair.
"I don't-" "yes we should" maddy and min agreed.
"No." It's not that I didn't want to. I'm just scared.
"Come on  Natalee. It'll be fine. You'll look gorgeous." I already do. I chuckle at how high my self esteem is.
".......ok" after thinking about for a few minutes I finally decided to give it a shot.
Once we got into the salon. Jia decided she wanted to dye her hair light brown. Jias hair colour is naturally black so it was a change. Min dyed it ruby red. Omg she looks like a model. Madison dyed her tips grey. It was my turn. I didn't get to decide what colour I wanted my hair to be. The girls said they wanted it to be a surprise. Omg I'm nervous.
The hair dresser cut 3 inches of my hair. Omg my precious hair.
"Wait guys. I don't wanna do this." My stomach has butterflies. I was so nervous.
"Calm down. It'll be fine." Maddy assured me that everything will be alright. Call me a drama-queen but hey it's not my fault I've never dyed my hair. Unless chalk counts. Does it?

After nearly an hour they finished. They told me to close my eyes so I did. I don't wanna look. I could hear the girls aww. What's their problem with aws?
"Ready and open your eyes." The hair dresser tells me.
"Wait! I'm afraid" maddy chuckles beside me.
"You look stunning. Open your eyes."

I open my eyes and look in the mirror. O. M. G. Is this even me?? I look intensely at the mirror.

My hair was.......
--------------------
Hey guys. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Omg I know I'm late. Vote comment.
I love you all.
Have a great holiday.

Stay beautiful<3