chapter27: beautiful stars

marks POV
I don't know why I'm even going for a walk with pres but it happened. Man I'm so exhausted and the fact that fucking maddy forced us....forced ME to help look for pres even tho she wasn't actually kidnapped? gimme a break. I had to miss out on school...ok maybe I don't give a fuck about chill but come on.

THIRD PERSON POV
Natalee and Mark headed out the door without anyone noticing. Mark closed the door carefully trying his best not to make a sound. They walked out of the doorway and headed to the park. Natalee stopped in her tracks and took a deep breath.
"um is everything alright?" Natalee suddenly asked. Mark froze and sighed.
"yeah everything's fine why?" He asks turning around to face her.
"oh nothing it's just you seemed...uh forget it." she gave him a reassuring smile. Mark frowned at her before turning around and walking again. Natalee ran to catch up to him.

Mark suddenly lets out an annoyed laugh. Natalee looks up to him confused.
"to think that you were actually kidnapped. huh what an idiot." he scoffed. Natalee was still confused but let it slide knowing he's pretty much annoyed.

After walking for 5 more minutes, they finally reached the park. Natalee ran to the swings and sat down pushing herself with her feet. Mark smiled at the scene happening infront of him.
"You're such a kid I swear" natalee looked up and chuckled at him. She stopped swinging and got up. She pushed Mark towards the swing and sat him down. He looked at her confused yet amused to see what she will do next. She held out his hand as he looks up to her.
"I know that you're annoyed at whatever reason, so don't lie to me. It's cool if you don't wanna talk about and I'm not gonna force you. But sometimes it's best to stop everything you're doing and let go. Look! the sky ain't it beautiful?" Mark was mesmerised by her words.
"t-the stars are beautiful." he stuttered. He could feel his face heating up and he thanked the lord it was dark so pres wouldn't notice. Natalee chuckled as she started pushing Mark from behind.

Mark looked up to the sky and let everything go and made sure to enjoy this moment. He closed his eyes finally relaxing when he hears Natalee singing.

the light pouring sky
walking under, I
like a dream, I'll fly
My life is a beauty.

He smiled and closed his eyes. He wanted to change nothing in this moment. He felt relaxed and happy and nothing could change it. Natalee smiled as she sang the few words.
"See? letting go isn't so bad." Mark chuckles.
"yeah you're right. I just don't get one thing."
"what?"
"why do you act...seem so different from when we are at school?" natalee stops pushing him and as the swing stops Mark turns to look at her.
"I-I don't know." natalee replied.
"what do you mean? I mean it's not that you hate me is it?" Mark questioned
"what?" natalee looks at him.
"you don't hate me do you pres?"
"no ofc I don't hate you."
"then why?" natalee hesitated. "it's a simply question pres why do you act so different in school?"
"I don't know Mark. It's probably because you don't seem like a complete asshole outside of school. I just hate the way you treat people especially girls. you break so many hearts just thinking of your own feelings."
"but did I break yours?" natalees eyeswidened. "answer me did I?" he got up.
"just....just stop please." natalee turned around to walk away. Mark grabbed her wrist.
"you can't force me to like someone I don't like. You were the one who said that if you don't like someone tell them don't just sit back and torment them."
"yeah but this is different Mark." she turned around to face him. She let out a tsk sound "is this all you're good at? ruining the moment? should've known. My bad for asking you to come out like this" she shrugged his hand off and walked away.

-------------
hi guys I'm so sorry for not updating in the last 2 months. I can't say I was busy and make up an excuse I was just exhausted you know? school and stuff. anyway hope you guys enjoy this short chapter. You know the goal :) 25 votes and next chapter will be up tomorrow. comment and vote. 29k views I think I'm gonna faint.
SHALL WE MAKE A "FANDOM" NAME? ;)

LOVE YOU GUYS.