Truth or Dare ~ Daniel Howell

A/N: Out of respect for Dan's wish I will be referring to him as Daniel Howell in my titles from now on but won't go back and change the previous titles as to not spam you guys with updates. 

Word count: 3077

Genre: Serious Fluff (Not for the pure and innocent)

Important for the story: none of the boys are in relationships.

Taking a deep breath you ran a hand down the front of your shirt, flattening out a couple wrinkles that were only visible to your nervous mind. Thanks to the pouring rain and your lack of an umbrella your hair and clothes had become drenched, pulling your shirt taught against your body.

Shivering from the cold you kicked on the door. No response.

You had known both Dan and Phil since you were still in diapers and had been best friends with them since. Hanging out after school, at lunch, on weekends, skipping class together. Basically anytime you could be together you were. Though recently you were struggling to ignore things about Dan you had never really noticed before: his voice had dropped, he was now miles taller than you, and despite barely leaving his flat his body was well toned.

A second knock on the door sounded a crash from the other side, a smile formed on your face as you imagined Phil bumping into everything in his rush to open the door.

Dan's voice sounded, "Oh my god Phil, can you not walk properly?" and then louder, "Just come in (Y/N)."

Pushing open  the door, you laughed when you saw Phil in a pouting heap on the floor of the hallway. He sat cross legged on the carpet, his hands curled at his sides and his blue eyes trailing over a spilled box of props beside him.

"Oh Phil, what did you do?" You smiled and gently ruffled his hair as you stepped in front of him.

As Phil opened his mouth to speak he quickly closed it again and shot you a cheeky smile. Shaking your head you chuckled and extended your hands out to him. 

Taking your hands in his larger ones he hoisted himself off the floor, "Thanks. Sorry. I'm kind of clumsy."

You smiled, "I know."

"I'll clean this up then meet you in the living room. Dan's in there. The rest will be arriving soon," He smiled his puppy smile and gave you a gentle nudge down the hall.

Stepping into the living room you ran your fingers through your hair and shook the droplets of water off of your hand.

"Oh hey Y/N, what's - is it raining out?" Dan cocked his head to the side, his eyes burning trailed of fire over your body.

You raised an eyebrow, "No of course not, I just decided to do the ALS ice bucket challenge on your doorstep."

"What, and you didn't tell me? I'm hurt, I could have filmed it," He placed his hand over his heart then laughed and stood up, "Well you must be cold after that so let's get you something warm and dry to wear."

You trailed behind him as he walked to his room. Your legs weren't particularly short but you still struggled to keep up with his long strides.

Dan began to riffle through his closet before holding a plain black shirt in front of you, "Oooh, this looks incredible on you. So daring."

Taking the shirt from his hands you toyed with the soft fabric between your fingers, "Turn around."

"What?"

"Well I have to take my shirt off before I can put this one on don't I? So turn around."

He widened his eyes in surprise as a shade of crimson seeped into his cheeks, "R-Right, sorry."