CrankGamePlays - Mornings

A/N: This is just a random fluffy imagine to get me back into writing in this style as all I've been writing recently is commentaries, essays and project reports (INCLUDING A MATH ESSAY!?!?) ㅠㅠ Also to get the feel of writing about Ethan, if you guys have any tips or requests I'd love to hear them :) Love you all! Saranghae❤️

Closing your eyes you breathed in his scent, it was deep and warm like burnt cedar but it also had a slight undertone of something sweet, like sugar or candy. Arms wrapped around each other you lay curled against his chest which was rising and falling rhythmically as he breathed. Opening your eyes you stared up at your boyfriend. The front part of his blue hair hung over his face, covering his eyes, the rest stuck up in every direction possible. Gently you lifted a hand to his head and slowly began to comb your fingers through his hair, trying to tame it. Hazel eyes opened sleepily to meet yours and he hummed happily as you gently tugged on the vibrant blue strands. His long arms pulled you closer to his body, legs tangling with your own. 

You pressed a small kiss to the tip of his nose, "I'm going to go make some breakfast."

A scowl formed on his face, and he buried his head into the side of your neck, "No. Stay here and cuddle with me."

"Ethan, my precious blue boy, we need to eat," You smiled and pressed your cheek to the side of his head, strands of blue hair intertwining with your own.

He let out a low grumble, sending shivers down your neck.

"(Y/N)," He whined, pressing a sleepy kiss to the side of your neck.

"Come on baby, I'll make you some food too," His hair was soft and fluffy against your lips as you kissed him, smelling sweetly of Ethan.

Sighing, the blue haired boy released his grip on you and stuck his bottom lip out in a pout, "Fine."

Smiling you tousled his hair and sat up. You stretched your arms above your head and yawned, the cold air nipping at your now vulnerable stomach. 

Standing you faced Ethan's closet, eyes searching for something, "E, where's your hoodie?"

"And just who gave you the rights to wear my clothes?" You jumped as his arms snaked around your waist once again, pressing you flush against his shirtless body.

"I gave them to myself," You smirked, turning around and placing your hands on his chest.

"Hmm," He tapped his chin in fake overacted thought, "I'll let you have it if you give me a kiss."

"Deal!" You exclaimed happily, leaning forward to press a kiss to his lips.

He stumbled backwards half a step and smiled into the kiss. His lips were soft and sweet, making you want to melt into him. The blue haired boy was similar to a puppy, eagerly lapping up any attention and love you gave him as well as loyal to the end. Pulling away you stared into his hazel eyes which were swirling with a storm of blues, greens and browns in every shade

"I love you, you know that?" He mumbled, pressing another peck to your cheek.

"And I love your sweater, now hand it over," Laughing you pushed him away.

"Wow," He shook his head and laughed, "You're such a mood wrecker."

"I know, you love me anyway."

"You're lucky I do," He turned to his closet and fished out one of his light grey hoodies, tossing it at you. 

You let out a small squeak as the sweater landed on your head. 

You laughed and pulled the hoodie over your head, "E, what do you want for breakfast?"

"You?"

"Not feeling in the mood for cannibalism right now thanks. How about pancakes?"

He let out a laugh, "As long as they're shaped like human organs."

"I'll try my best but you'll have to interpret which organ it is on your own."

"Sounds absolutely perfect, let me get dressed."

Your lips still tingled from your kiss with Ethan, no matter how many times you kissed he still blew your mind every time.

The sound of socked feet padding along the wooden floor sounded behind you as your boyfriend re-emerged from your bedroom clad in a pair of skinny jeans, a light blue t-shirt and a knitted wool beanie. 

"What are you staring at?" He raised and eyebrow and twisted his mouth in a smirk.

"You're so cute," You walked towards him and tugged on the edge of his beanie, gently pulling it into place.

A light pink flushed in his cheeks and he pressed a kiss to your forehead, "So are you."

"I love you Ethan," Resting your face on his chest your closed your eyes.

"I love you too."

This was bliss.