Jacksepticeye ~ (Loud) Next Door Neighbour

A/N: Love you guys all so much, you guys mean so much to me. I want to give specific thanks to fandomofmany for sending me a lovely private message this morning, it made my whole day. ❤️ And of course love and hugs to my favourite purple haired dork SiaraLovesGaming But all in all, I love every single one of you, you guys give me so much happiness and courage it's amazing. I love you all

You tucked a piece of hair off of your face and looked at you reflection in the mirror, you wore a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Boxes were all over your apartment floor, with the occasional dish or sock out on the counter. You had just moved into your new apartment in Ireland, you felt far away from home. 

The room was filled with the soft afternoon glow pouring through the balcony windows, only slightly hidden by the lush green hills. Sweet tasting air seeped in through the cracks at every window, luring you to it. Opening the door, you stepped onto the deck and closed your eyes. You took in a deep breath as a slight breeze rustled your hair, seeming to take your stress away with it. It was peaceful, only the sound of the occasional car and the waves lapping at the nearby beach breaking the silence.

"Ahh! Mother fuckin' twisty fresh nipples!!" A loud Irish voice smashed into your thoughts, making you jump.

Placing a hand on your chest you turned to look at the next balcony where the noise had come from.  

"Who in the world-" You mumbled before being cut off by another yell.

"No! NO! I said no! Get away!"

Your eyes went wide, "Is he okay?"

Rushing to the front door you flung it open and knocked on your neighbour's door. A quite muffle sounded as some door was opened followed by an "whoop, fuck" and a crash.

"Coming!" Sounded from the closed door.

You sighed and shook your head, he was obviously fine just maybe a little crazy and very loud.

The door was swung open and a man with bright green hair and a bright white smile stood looking at you, "How can I help ya?"

"I-I um, sorry, I just thought you were um... in trouble," You stuttered letting your eyes wander over his features. 

His slightly rounded chin was speckled with dark brown stubble and the sides of his head were shaved short and still the same dark brown. The top of his hair was messy and fluffy and bright green, which seemed to match his sparkling blue eyes. He was tall and skinny and wore a plain blue sweater with a pair of black skinny jeans.

"Hello?" He waved his hand infant of your eyes, bringing you back to reality.

A dark crimson rushing into your cheeks, "Sorry what was that?"

The man let out a light chuckle, tipping his head back as he laughed, "Don't worry lass, i only asked your name."

"Ah sorry, I'm Y/N," You smiled up at him, still blushing a little.

"I'm Sean, but you can call me Jack," He smiled and stuck out his hand.

"Would you like to come in for tea or something?"

"Ah no, I don't want to bother you at all," You fiddled with your fingers."

 "You did come with the intentions of saving me, it's the least I can do," He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his apartment, closing the door behind him. "What kind of tea do you like, or would you prefer something else?"

"I'll have whatever you're having," You smiled at him, your confidence having been regained.

"Awesome! I'll mix it up then meet you on the deck," He pointed to the balcony doors at the other side of the room.

Nodding you turned to walk towards them but tripped on a cord. Letting out a squeal you closed your eyes and prepared to hit to cold tiled floor, but it never came.

A crash sounded and a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you close.

Opening your eyes, you came face to face with Jack's chest, breathing hard, "You alright lass?"

A pair of worried blue eyes looked down at you, scanning your face.

"I, uh... yeah, I'm fine. Thanks," You bit your lip and looked down at the floor, very aware of the fact that he still hadn't let you go.

His chest shook as he let out a laugh, causing you to look up at him in surprise and confusion.

"What?" You cocked your head.

"You came over to save me and I ended up saving you, ironic right?" He stuck out his tongue.

Smiling, you laughed, "Yeah, it's like being hit by an ambulance."

"Very true," He let out another laugh before taking a deep breath and letting you go slightly so he could look at you, "So cute."

You blinked a couple times as you registered what he had said. 

"Wait I shit- I didn't mean to say that out loud," He blushed bright red and let go of you too quickly, making both of you stumbled backwards.

"I- sorry," He stared down at his feet, making his embarrassment painfully obvious.

You laughed and looked over his sheepish figure, "So cute."

Blue eyes shot up to meet yours in shock, "Me?!"

You nodded and laughed again as his jaw dropped, "Well that's one hard blow to my manliness."

Taking a step towards you, he pulled you close by your waist and pressed a long hard kiss to your lips. He tasted sweet like cotton candy, and his lips were as soft as it too. Closing your eyes you enveloped your self in the kiss, letting yourself sink into bliss.

He pulled away, his smile soft and warm as he held you close, "That's for hurting my manliness and looking so damn cute."

"Sorry not sorry," You stuck your tongue out at him.

"Gah! So rude," He pressed another kiss to the top of your head before, carefully, letting you go. "Well the tea's cold now but we can still go and watch the sunset, care to join me?"

"I'd love to."