Danisnotonfire ~ A Holiday Well Spent

You stood tapping your foot impatiently, Starbucks was taking longer than usual and you were already almost late for work. You looked up from your phone as you heard the barista call your name, "Uhh, (Y/N)?" You began to walk forward, placing your phone back in its pocket, when you noticed a familiar person reach down and grab your coffee. He turned and cheekily took a sip from your drink, smirking at you all the while. You mockingly scowled, walking towards your boyfriend.

"Dan, what on earth are you doing here," You asked, while taking his hand and walking out the door.

"You forgot that it was a holiday today, you don't have work." He mumbled, taking another sip of your coffee.

Your jaw dropped, "You mean I didn't need to get up at 5am this morning? Or put on this horribly tight, ugly, and uncomfortable suit?"

"Nope," He laughed, "And for the record you look pretty gorgeous in that. Although, you would look better with it off."

You scowled and laughed, grabbing your coffee and walking away from him. He quickly caught up, and grabbed your hand in his, a smile on his face. The two of you quickly made it back to your car, making you think.

"How did you even get here Dan? I took the car."

"I walked, it's only a block away."

You mocked a gasp, "You used physical energy? Oh my gosh are you okay?"

He rolled his eyes as you smirked at him, "For you, anything"

He leaned forward and gave you a peck on the nose, making you shiver with happiness. You both stepped into the car and drove home.

[Time skip to at home]

You flicked off your shoes and began walking to you bedroom. You were about to get changed when you noticed Dan cheekily standing in the doorway.

"Dan! Get out!"

He laughed and unwillingly stepped out of the room closing the door behind him. You waited until you heard his footsteps walk down the hall before going over to his dresser. You grabbed a pair of your blue jeans and Dan's favourite black t-shirt with a  white circle covering the middle. (You know the one) You shuffled out to the sofa where Dan was sitting, and sat next to him resting your head on his shoulder. He he smiled at you, looking up from his game, and looked over your outfit. You bit your lip because you knew that he loved it when you wore his clothing. It was like you were proving that you were his and his only.

Dan wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him as he kissed the side of your head. Your eyes wandered down to his hand, which was holding a 3DS playing Pokemon Moon. You squealed and took the device from his hand, immediately becoming absorbed in the game. Dan chuckled as you squealed yet again at the Pokemon in the game. Before you knew what was happening Dan pulled he device form your hands and stood, picking you up. 

You jokingly groaned, "But Dan, the game..."

"I know, it's great isn't it? But wouldn't you rather spend time with me?"

You giggled and pressed you lips against his.

Pokemon was going to have to wait.