Jacksepticeye ~ Always and Forever

(A/N): This gorgeous story is written by my friend JessLovesGaming If you guys enjoy this then check out her book! It's super cute. I love this girl to pieces, and this is her first time writing a one shot, it's incredible!

~^~*~^~*(Y/N) P.O.V~^~*~^~*

Always and forever, we always say that, and forever is true, forever we will be together.

Here let me explain, my name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) and I'm dating Jacksepticeye or Jack, but 1 day ago I got home from work an hour early to surprise my boyfriend of five years. I pull my keys out of my work bag. I had just got off work so I'm tired and ready to snuggle with my boyfriend. In 1 month we will have been dating for 6 years. I put my key in the lock and walk in. I figured that Jack would be recording so I walk into the dim lit hallway and walk until I can see Jack's recording room, I knock with ease so I don't disturb him if he is recording. The door opens quickly and I see my green haired boyfriend, he has a confused look on his face, probably because he wasn't expecting anyone over. I'm guessing he knows it's me when he sees my face appear in front of the previously closed door. He lights up like a two year old on Christmas who just got the best present ever and he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up, spinning around with me in his arms.

"What are you doing home? You normally come home like an hour later," He said as he put me in his lap and sits in his computer chair, his computer screen has a new video that is currently uploading.

"I got off early today and I want to cuddle like there is no tomorrow." I say as I snuggle closer to Jacks chest.

"Babe, you know the second this gets done, I'm going to take you to the bed and cuddle you really fucking hard," Jack said while looking up at the video that had 5 minutes left.

"You know that could have been dirty" I said while giggling slightly.

"I know but you said that you want to cuddle so I'm gonna make you happy," Jack said while looking down at me with his goofy smile.

"You're a dork you know that?" I say while poking his nose.

"Correction, your dork," Jack says while smirking slightly.

"Babe, the video is done," I say while pointing at the screen.

"Well, we know what that means" Jack says as he picks me up and walks to the bedroom, that we share, and he throws me down softly. I just giggle really hard and he crawls on top of me and wraps his arms around me, pulling us both under the covers and snuggling me into him more. I put my arms around his neck, lucky the lights were already off so no one had to get up again.

I snuggle into his chest and I hear him say, "Babe before you fall asleep on me can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure what about?" I say sitting up slightly so I can speak and hear clearly instead of everything being muffled.

"I umm, want to say you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and you are one of the sweetest people ever, and you care, and love more than me, and you just give me so much hope, and you make me feel amazing, and safe, and loved, and I will always try to show you how you make me feel, and I will always try to live up to how you make me feel, and I'll always try to make you feel as loved, and cared for like I do everyday, but this little speech has a purpose,"Jack says as he gets up and gets on one knee, "Will you Marry me (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N)?"

I get off the bed and bend down with Jack, hugging him as tight as possible and pulling back before he can react and screaming "YEESS YOU GREEN HAIRED DOOF" and then kiss him with all my might and all the love I have in my body for this green haired Irish man that changed my life for now and always. Always And Forever.

And that stands to this day, today is the day I will see him again since his death, he died from a car accident. It was a stupid drunk driver, but today I realized I can't live without him, so I'm gonna end it all. I miss him so much, he is the only person I could ever love, I miss his green hair, his baby blue eyes, his stubble on his chin, his love for his fans. They all know that was the hardest video I've ever made because my best friend/Husband wasn't there to hold my hand and tell me that it's all gonna be okay.

I also had to tell Mark and Felix the bad news. Mark was beside himself when he saw me in tears, without his best friend by my side to comfort me. When I actually got it out, he started tossing this and that, breaking things. He went for his computer that had Jacks channel up, it had his last video which was a bloody Happy Wheels video and his 100th one too. He had said in the video, and told me afterwards, that he was aiming for 200. It was from a month ago. Mark started crying more, he said that I could stay until my flight to England tomorrow. Now I had to tell Felix.

Felix didn't cry as much and didn't get as angry as Mark but he was still hysterical. He said I could stay as long as needed, but I only needed one night before I got home and filmed the video for Jacks channel. Then I got ready to go and when I did I saw the green haired boy that stole my heart when I first met him.

"I love you Jack I couldn't live without you I missed you too much"

I say crying a little.

"I love you too (Y/N). Always and Forever"

(A/N): I'm sorry I couldn't give you guys an angst warning without giving away the story!! It got me too, I wasn't mentally prepared enough for this emotional rollercoaster. Here's a happy Jack to make you all feel better!!!❤️❤️

 Here's a happy Jack to make you all feel better!!!❤️❤️