Danisnotonfire ~ Existential Crisis

(A/N): Oh my gosh, sorry I'm so bad at coming up with story titles. Oh yeah, and Dan is your boyfriend in this story. Sorry again, but this one is a little shorter than usual. Also please send in any requests you have I will take almost all of them!(Just no smut)😁😁Enjoy!!

The bags felt heavy in your hands as you pushed the door to your apartment open with your shoulder. 

"Dan, I'm home!" You called out.

Your voice seemed to echo down the halls and you frowned slightly when Dan didn't respond.

"Dan? Babe? You there?" You asked, concern now trickling into your voice.

You kicked off your shoes and walked into the kitchen to deal with the bags, when again you were left with no response. You were busy putting away the groceries when you began to hear mumbling from down the hall. 

Leaving your bags for later you started to walk towards the noise. The voice was coming from the bedroom you shared with Dan, which was currently pitch black.

You flicked on the light and gasped at the sight of your boyfriend. Dan sat in the corner of your room, hands shaking and tears streaming down his face. You fell to your knees beside him and pulled him into you. His body shook as he pressed his face into your shoulder.

"Baby, are you alright? Is it an existential crisis?" You asked gently, running your fingers through his dark brown hair.

You felt him nod and pulled him even closer to you. Pressing your lips to the top of his head you felt his breathing begin to slow.

[Time Skip]

You had spent the last hour trying to calm down your crying mess of a boyfriend. Your shoulder was now soaked with his tears, but he had finally calmed himself down a bit.

"Do you want me to call Phil?" You asked.

Dan only shook his head and sat up, wiping the remains of his tears from his face.
He smiled slightly and took your hand in his, "You don't need to call Phil, you're all I'll ever need. I don't know what I did to deserve you."

You placed your hand on either side of his face so you could look into his deep brown eyes, "You are such a sweetheart, I love you."

He pressed his lips on yours, slowly and sweetly and pulled you onto his lap so that you were straddling him.

He pulled away slightly as he smiled into the kiss, "I love you even more."

(A/N): This one is a little crappy, I wrote it a while ago and it's just been sitting in my drafts forever. I know I've already posted today, buy I wanted to post this when I've already posted something so I don't disappoint you guys. I honestly don't love this story, but oh well. Please send any requests you guys have,  because I can feel the looming wall of Writer's Block coming for me.