A Kiss in the Cold

A/N: This is a story - not a fan fiction - the main guy is 15 and he's half Chinese half Japanese with a bit of Korean in him. (I am basing this off of someone I know but shhhhhh) Plus he's a rower so he's got a nice body 👌🏼

He stood tall, his broad shoulders holding his grey wool coat open to the breeze. Wearing a tight grey tshirt and a pair of black skinny jeans it was no shock that he was freezing. His fluffy black fringe stood out against his pale face, making his deep brown eyes seem to swirl with warmth. Though he didn't smile I could sense his contentment, he was difficult to read for most but like an open book for me. His face was slightly rounded with not a sharp edge to be seen making him seem gentle and calming, which he was. Standing on my toes, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close, pressing a kiss to his lips. They were soft and tasted somewhat sweet making me want to melt into him. I pulled away and dropped back to my feet, forcing me to look up to see him. Surprise was written all over his face as a light blush sat in his cheeks and his mouth was parted in a small "o".
He broke into a small smirk before looking down at me, "Thanks."
I laughed and nestled my head into his chest, feeling his arms around me. I'm so lucky to be dating my best friend.