Jacksepticeye ~ Coffee Date (Valentines-ish)

A/N: Random thought: I love you all so make sure you're getting enough water, rest and you're eating good food. Don't skip meals! Also make sure you spend at least some time just resting, letting your mind take a break. You don't have to be doing nothing, I take my breaks by writing because it's a vent for me. I listen to music when I write too so check out this live stream above^^ It's 24/7 lo-fi chill music, perfect for relaxing or studying. Thank you all so much for 40k reads btw!!!!!

You swung Jack's hand in your own, feeling his long fingers tighten as someone brushed past you. The streets were crowded with stalls and crowds of people, despite the cold autumn air. Your eyes wandered over to a small coffee shop on a street corner.

"Let's go get some food!" You smiled over your shoulder at the Irishman.

You dragged the man behind you into the shop letting the warm air and rich coffee smell embrace you. A large glass stand in front of you held a variety of different cakes and treats in all the colours of the rainbow. Letting go of Jack's hand you walked towards the case in a trance, a small lemon meringue tart covered in strawberries catching your eye.

"Jack Jack Jack!" You smiled excitedly.

He let out a slight chuckle and placed an arm around your waist, "Yes lass?"

"Buy me this," You frowned at him cutely.

Jack scrunched his nose in a laugh and shook his head, "Only cause I love you."

You pressed a quick kiss to his cheek and smiled, "Thank you! I love you too!"

After Jack had bought you the pastry, a caramel macchiato, and a coffee for himself he grabbed a semi isolated seat in the corner of the cafe. Windows encased the bench seat, giving you an almost 360 degree view of the market street outside. Taking the warm mug in your hands you leaned against Jack's chest and looked out the window. 

Leaves fell from the surrounding trees gently dancing in the wind as they decided where to land. Couples walked hand in hand, shrouded in thick coats, hats and gloves. They pointed into shop windows, happily explaining things to their significant other.

Jack's fingers began to gently play with your hair as you continued to watch the people walking by, another couple catching your attention.

The two women laughed and smiled as they walked, only stopping when one of them stared in awe at a dress in a window front. The other women only smiled at her partner before pressing a kiss to her lips. The sight made you smile as the other woman blushed and started to walk again.

"What are you looking at?" Jack mumbled, his fingers still tangled in your locks.

"People, leaves, shops, couples, anything, everything..." You trailed off and sighed in contentment, burrowing further into Jack's warm embrace.

He hummed in response and pressed his lips to the top of your head.

"Hey wait, I want to show you something." He let go of you and reached into his pocket for his headphones.

He typed a few things into his phone before handing you an earbud, "What is it?"

He laughed and gestured for you to take it from him, "Just trust me, you'll like it."

Tentatively you placed the object in your ear, feeling all of your unknown stress melt away as you heard the soft beat. The music was gentle and soothing, but still held a fun and almost unpredictable tune to it. 

You nodded your head along with the music, "You're right, it is good. What is it?"

"It's called lofi, I found it on YouTube a while ago and fell in love with it," He smiled and closed his eyes.

Jack's green hair hung slightly over his eyes as he let himself be taken away by the calming tune. You reached out and tenderly brushed a few strands off of his face only to be greeted by his bright blue eyes filled with an innocent curiosity. 

He took the mug from your hands and placed in on the table before intertwining his fingers through your own.

"What?" You cocked your head to the side and stared at the boy.

"Nothing," He breathed, "I just... I love you so much you know that?"

You nodded, leaning towards him and pressing your lips to his in a kiss. They were soft and tasted like coffee, but you could feel every inch of love and passion seeping from him.

Smiling you pulled away and pressed your forehead against against his own, "Happy Valentines Day my love."