Danisnotonfire - Melix Party

A/N: (If anyone else here is in IB you'll know what I'm talking about.) For the entire morning today I have to sit in a class room with any of my friends cause that's just my luck (not that I have any friends anyway lol) and write my personal project essay. But of course I'm not doing that and I'm writing fanfiction and listening to kpop instead, cause fuck it. I would be watching kpop music video but stupid me put myself in a spot where the teacher can see my computer screen. Thankfully, as long as I keep a straight face, she'll have no idea that I'm writing fanfiction instead of an essay.

"Y/N are you ready yet? Mark and Amy are going to be picking us up soon," Your best friend Dan called from the dining room of the apartment you shared.

Fixing your outfit, you took one final look in the mirror before walking down the hall where you stopped and stared at your friend. He wore a tight grey shirt under a black hoodie with a pair of black skinny jeans. Very Dan.

The brown haired man turned at your entrance and almost immediately held up a thumbs up, "Looking fab as always."

You bowed and smiled at him, "You look ready to be my shadow."

He laughed, "That's what I'm here for."

A knock sounded on the door and you both raced to get it, you winning of course.

You flung open the door to see a bewildered looking Amy, "Hi."

Smiling wide you quickly embraced her in a hug, "Hi, thank you so much for offering to give Dan and I a ride."

She laughed and patted your back softly, "Of course, that's what friends are for we help each other out."

You let her go and turned to yell at Dan, "Hear that? Friends help each other out not force each other out of bed for a 2am Mario Kart competition!"

"Shut up, you loved it. I even let you get away with cheating." He called back.

"What are you talking about? I didn't cheat, I won fair and square." You crossed your arms and challenged him.

"Right, because tickling me was completely fair."

Before you could retort, Amy interrupted, "Um sorry guys, Mark is waiting in the car."

"Ah right sorry," You grabbed your bag and Dan's phone off the counter, "Let's go."

You walked out the door to the car dragging the boy behind you, "Hi Mark!"

Mark smiled and ran a hand through his brown hair, "Hey Y/N, hey Dan."

"Hey, how are you?" He leaned back in his seat, letting the conversation flow.

The man said he was awkward and bad at social interactions but in reality when he let himself go he was very charming. You stared at him, allowing your eyes to glance of the features you so longed to reach out and touch.

"Hey Y/N do you have my-" Dan started, patting his jacket pockets and breaking you from your trance.

"Yup," You laughed and held out his phone for him, "You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached."

"You guys would make a good couple," Amy's voice was soft and happy.

You coughed and looked away from Dan, "Was I too obvious? Did she notice me staring? Did he notice me staring? What does he think? Oh god."

Your face lit up bright red and you turned back to see Dan looking at you a soft smile on his face. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it as Mark pulled to a stop.

"Thanks for the ride guys," Dan nodded to Amyplier.

"Anytime, that's what friends are-" He was cut off as Amy clasped her hand over his mouth.

"Don't get them started. We'll be here forever," She shook her head gently.

Getting out of the car you looked at the house before you, it was Felix and Marzia's house. They were hosting a party; they didn't say the reason. It was just like them. Music and lights blared from inside, drawing your small group into its clutches.

After a few hours you, Dan, Felix, Marzia, Amy, Mark, Jack, Signe, Phil and his date found yourselves sat in the laundry room with the pugs, Edgar and Maya. You were all tipsy, minus you and Dan who had agreed to be Amyplier's designated drivers, as thanks.

"Guys guys guys, I have a great idea," Jack slurred, "Let's play spin the bottle, but with dares instead of kissing cause we have too many people who would be angry if someone kissed the wrong person"

He not so subtly nudged Signe, who hiccupped, giggled, then fell out of her chair.

"One problem," Felix blinked his eyes forcefully and held up three fingers, "We don't have a bottle."

"We'll spin Edgar, if his butt faces you you're it," Amy explained, not as drunk as the rest of the boys.

"Sounds like a plan," Phil mumbled, facing the wrong way.

"Okay," You picked up the small dog and looked at him apologetically, "Sorry buddy."

Placing him on the ground, you gave him a gently spin watching as his butt faced Phil's date.

"Ooh, you got the butt," Mark giggled.

"Hmm, okay. I dare you to write the words 'The Entire Bee Movie Script' on your left boob." You crossed your arms and smiled mischievously.

Taking out a Sharpie and pulling down her shirt she messily wrote the words, "Easy."

She began to reach for Edgar you beat her to it, "No offense but as one of the only non-drunk people here maybe I should spin the dog. For Edgar's sake."

She shrugged, "Fair, don't want the little beast hurt."

The dog spun for a few second only to land with his butt facing you. You groaned but just in time Edgar tried to paw at his ear and succeeded in wiggling over to face Dan, who was seated beside you.

You laughed and Dan looked at you horrified, "No, don't you even think about calling that legal."

"Raise your hand if you think it's Dan's turn?" You faced the reeling group before you.

Felix yelled "Aye!" and the rest of them raised their hands.

Phil's date giggled and tapped her chin, "I dare you to..." she paused and giggled harder as Phil whispered something in her ear, "Oooh, Dan likes Y/N? Fun fun fun."

She clapped her hands as Dan's face went bright red, "What the fuck?"

Phil shrugged, "She ought to know, she likes you too after all."

Your face went equally as red and you hid your face in your hands.

"I dare you, Daniel the Spaniel, to kiss Y/N... on the lips," The girl spoke strangely clearly for someone so drunk.

Dan turned to face you, bottom lip pinched between his teeth, "Are you okay with this?"

You nodded your head, "You heard Phil, he may be drunk but he's not lying. Well about me that is, I just hope he's telling the truth about you."

"He is," The British boy smiled and quickly pressed his lips against your own.

They were soft and supple, blowing your mind with the first tough. His fingers tangled themselves in your hair and he pulled you closer.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against yours, "Will you please be my girlfriend?"

You blushed, "I'd love that."