Danisnotonfire ~ Cat Whiskers [Part 2]

(A/N): Sorry this took so long. For anyone that didn't read my last A/N (it's deleted now) I was just feeling stressed so I took a break from writing. I'm feeling a crap ton better now though, so I'll be back to writing! Yay! I love you all so much, thanks for reading❤️❤️

You opened your eyes only to be greeted with the morning sun shining through a window you didn't recognize. Sitting up, you looked around. The room was mostly black coloured with clothes on the floor, and a desk with a camera and laptop across the room. You sat on a black framed bed, surrounded by black and white covers, with Dan's sleeping face snuggled next to you.

You smiled with relief as memories of yesterday flooded back to you. Dan was your soulmate, you weren't alone anymore.

You pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead and studied his soft features. Nothing was too sharply defined, everything looked gentle and calming. He was... beautiful.

Dan stirred and looked up at you with his chocolate brown eyes. Smiling, you ran your fingers through his slightly curled hair. Letting the soft tendrils catch between your fingers, tugging at them slightly.

He smiled and closed his eyes, pulling you close and making you lay down. Wrapping his arms around you, you nestled close to his body. Relishing in his love and warmth.

"Good morning love," He mumbled into your hair.

"Good morning," You smiled, breathing in his ocean-like scent.

"Good morning!" (Y/F/N) exclaimed, rather excitedly, from Dan's bedroom door.

You sprung away from Dan, making him grumbled a complaint and shove his head under his pillow, "(Y/F/N)? What are you doing here?"

She crossed her arms and smirked at you, "Well you weren't the only one to find your soulmate last night."

You leapt from the bed, grabbed (Y/F/N)'s shoulders excitedly, "What? Seriously?"

"Yeah! You remember Phil, Dan's roommate from last night? Well he has the same drawings on his arms as me."

"Congratulations, but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to draw dicks on his own arm," You frowned in confusion.

"That's cause he didn't drawn them," Dan burst out laughing behind you, tossing his pillow at you, "I drew them on him."

You tossed the pillow back at him and laughed, "Why would you do that?"

Dan shrugged, "Cause I'm a shit best friend."

"That's very true, but Daniel watch your language," Phil's voice echoed from the kitchen.

"Hey! Don't call me Daniel, it's Dan."

Phil ignored his comment, "Does anyone want tea?"

"(Y/N) and I will have some," (Y/N/F) turned to walk to the kitchen, "You better wake him up, it's almost noon."

"Dan, get up. Let's go," You knelt at the edge of his bed.

"But I don't want any tea," Dan grumbled, eyes still closed.

"You don't have to have tea, but you have to get up. You can have coffee or something," You straddled his stomach.

Placing your hands on his chest, you gently ran your fingers along his collarbone. Dan sighed, his warm brown eyes staring at you with all the affection in the world. You blushed and looked down at his chest. His arms were folded behind his head, and he had a few strands of wavy brown hair hanging onto his face.

"I'm so lucky to have a soulmate as beautiful as you, inside and out," He paused as you blushed even harder and looked anywhere except his eyes, "You know what? If you give me a kiss, I'll get up."

You say up and crossed your arms, now taking charge, "And why would I do that?"

He smirked, his eyes sparkling at yours as he placed his hands on your hips, "Because you love me."

"You're lucky that I do," You leaned forward, pressing a quick kiss on his lips.

"I knew you wanted to," He shot you a smug smile.

Sticking out your tongue, you stood up and walked to his dresser. You opened a drawer, hoping it was the right one. It was. You took a black sweater from the drawer and pulled it over your head.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist from behind and you felt a small breath on the back of your neck. You leaned your head back, resting it on Dan's shoulder. He nestled his head into the side of yours, like a needy puppy.

Turning your head you placed a kiss on his cheek, "You're adorable."

He exhaled quickly in a slight laugh, and nuzzled farther into your neck.

"We should probably go eat breakfast before the others get suspicious," You suggested, even though you didn't move an inch.

"Let them be suspicious," Dan mumbled sleepily.

"I wouldn't mind, but I'm starving," You unraveled yourself from his long arms.

He sighed in defeat before smiling cheekily, "Fine, but I want another kiss."

"You're a brat, you know that?" Pressing a kiss on his waiting lips, you strode out the door to the kitchen.

"Finally, where's your man?" (Y/F/N) retorted.

She stood sipping a cup of tea while leaning on the kitchen counter, with one of Phil's arms wrapped around her waist. He looked a lot less confident than Dan acted.

"Good morning," You smiled at the two and grabbed a cup of tea.

"Good morning. Dan wasn't too much trouble was he?" Phil smiled knowingly.

"Well he is quite the trouble maker, but I can handle him," You laughed.

"Well that was rude," As if on cue, Dan strode into the room.

He wore a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a grey shirt with tacos on the chest pocket. He looked cute.

You watched as Dan started to make himself a cup of coffee, before moving to sit next to you. He gently placed a free hand in your hip, allowing you to lean your head on his shoulder.

"I love you," You mumbled, just loud enough for Dan to hear.

"I love you too," Dan squeezed you tighter, closer to him.

This was bliss.