Markiplier ~ Maze Runner (Male Reader) Part 2

A/N: Do you guys have a Family Day long weekend too, or is this just a Canada thing? Just incase you don't know what it is, It's basically just a four day long weekend where we're supposed to spend time with family and friends but the government just really made it so we would have an extra holiday. I'll be spending all of my time writing fan fiction, horse riding, and working on my website (HTML and CSS whoop whoop). There will be a part 3 that has more romance and all that jazz soon I swear. Also it would make my day if everyone blames Jordan in the comments for being a bad king... just cause.

Also my cast is (I'm making my own adjustments to the plot so these don't mean much):

Jack: Gally

Mark: Thomas

Ethan: Chuck (just more silent, kinda like a protective brother figure)

Felix: Newt

Dan: ???

Phil: An angel watching from above who has no mention other than this

Min Yoongi (last name - first name)(picture is above): Minho (cause I need a cute sacrificial asian)

You dropped the shovel onto the ground and stretched your arms above your head. Sweat poured down your back and forehead, you didn't even want to think about what you looked like.

Despite Jack's protests, Mark and Ethan set you up with the job of stable hand in what they referred to as "The Blood House." Though it was a bit messy being able to spend time with cows and pigs wasn't all that bad. At least they couldn't judge you, at least not out loud.

"Hey Y/N, come help me with something," A loud Irish voice called out.

You turned around to see Jack glaring at you from a few meters away, he looked pissed off. Though he always seemed pissed off with you.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, kicking the shovel in frustration, "What?"

"We need to go get some wood, plus Felix ordered me to show you around," He started walking away before you could get to him.

You thought back to your tour with Mark and Ethan as you ran to catch up to the green haired man.

"This is the Homestead, it's where we eat, get medical attention, and sleep. But um..." Mark paused and looked awkwardly at the blue haired boy beside him, "We don't really have a plan for where you can sleep right now since there's not really... any room."

"There is an extra room that used to be used for storage when we had extra supplies that you could use," Ethan said excitedly, before blushing and staring down at his shoes as you made eye contact with him.

Mark gently wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulders in support and continued his tour, "Anyway, we'll figure out the logistics later, but if you ever need and food or anything just head over there and talk to Frypan. Oh yeah, by the way I should introduce you to Felix, he's kind of like the leader of this hellhole."

He wandered over to the building and placed his hands in his pant pockets, giving him a masculine stance. You jogged to catch up to him, Ethan trailing behind.

You looked around in curiosity as Mark held the door for you, "Did you guys build this?"

The room was made of board of wood with some holes in the walls and patched of dirt showing through some parts of the floors, but other than that it was surprisingly well done.

Mark nodded his head, "Yeah, some of the guys work as builders. Jack is actually the keeper of the builders."

You turned to look at him, frowning in thought slightly, "Keeper?"