Jacksepticeye ~ Video Games

You have had a crush on your best friend, Jack, for as long as you can remember. The way his bright green hair falls over his sparkling blue eyes. How his face lights up when he sees you, and how he never fails to make you laugh and smile. But, you know he just sees you as a friend. You were dragged out of your train of thought when your phone suddenly vibrated.

========================================================================

Jack❤️: Hey (Y/N)! I just bought a new video game!! Want to come over and try it out with me?

You: Sure I'd love to, what game is it?

Jack❤️: I can't tell you that, it'd ruin the surprise!😜

You: Okay, fine. I'll be right over.

Jack❤️: Yay!!!

========================================================================

You quickly go to change out of your pyjamas that you had been lounging in all day, hey it was a Saturday. Stepping into a pair of dark blue jeans, a black sweatshirt, and a pair of grey Vans, you faced the mirror and inspected your outfit. Something wasn't quite right. You changed into a dark green septic eye shirt and grabbed your new black beanie, before racing out the door.

You were at his apartment in no time, since he lived only a block away from you. You stood outside his door, hand hovering above the door in a fist. Taking a deep breath in, you knocked on the door.

In seconds the door was flung wide open, leaving Jack standing before you, a huge smile on his face. He stood wearing a light blue t-shirt and a pair of baggy grey sweatpants. Before you could react Jack's long arms were pulling you in for a hug. You breathed in his scent, trying not to show him just how much you were enjoying being pressed against his firm chest. He let you go after a few seconds and laughed.

"I absolutely adore your shirt (Y/N)," he exclaimed.

You giggled, nervously playing with you fingers, "I bought it online in your store"

"Thanks, but you should have told me you wanted one. I would have given it to you for free!"

Jack smiled and grabbed your hand, dragging you away from the door and towards the couch. You started to blush as you noticed he still hadn't let go of your hand, even though you had already sat down. His thumb began to draw small circles on the back of your hand, and he gently pushed your head onto his shoulder with his free hand.

"What game do you want to play?" Jack asked.

You giggled, "You told me you had bought a new game!"

"Oh, right," he smiled at the floor, embarrassed.

Within milliseconds he was back to his normal self, smiling up into your eyes. He dropped your hand and stood up from the couch, leaving your hand feeling cold without his presence. He leaned over and riffled through his shelves packed with video games. You smirked as he proudly stood up holding a game above his head. Turning to you, his eyes ablaze with excitement, he turned on the game. The game let out a happy chirp as music began to play, bouncy and perky, just like Jack.

He plopped himself back on the couch and handed you the controller, "Ladies first."

"Why of course," you said, trying to sound regal, but failing and bursting out laughing.

Jack giggled and began to talk you through the controls.

After about the tenth time of failing miserably and watching your character fall off a cliff, you frustratedly exclaimed, "What is with these controls?! They just don't want to work."

Jack laughed and pulled you onto his lap, arms wrapped around your waist, hands on yours.

You turned around slowly to face him, eyes wide, "J-Jack, what are you doing?"

"Teaching you how to play the game of course," he said confidently, though you couldn't help but notice the slight blush in his cheeks.

You turned back around to face the game, now blushing profusely. He quickly taught you how to play the game, hands never leaving yours. After completing a few levels , you had finally gotten to the boss level. You turned around, still sitting on Jack's lap, and gave him a huge excited smile. He smirked and tightened his arms around your waist.

"Jaaaaack, you moaned. You're going to make me lose concentration," you teased.

He laughed, loosening his grip just a little.

"Maybe you won't win this one then," he mumbled as he pressed his face into the side of your neck.

You gasped and dropped the controller, as you felt Jack's soft lips press onto your cheek. You turned around in shock as you heard a little tune as your character died in the game.

Jack's face was bright red, and he looked as shocked as you did, "So-sorry (Y/N), I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to move so quickly like that, its just, you looked so... adorable."

He nervously scratched his neck as you began to comprehend what he had just said.

You smirked, "Thanks, and you're pretty cute yourself."

Jack looked up at you, his bright blue eyes wide with shock and excitement, making you giggle and bit your lip. He slowly turned you around so that you were straddling him, and put his hands on your waist to pull you closer. You put your hands on the back of his neck, feeling his heart beat rise quickly, as did your own. His eyes flicked over your lips momentarily, only to dance back up to your eyes, asking for permission. You only nodded you head.

Within seconds his lips were pressed against yours, full of love and passion. You felt him smile into the kiss as you began to move your lips with his, running your hand through his hair and pressing him against you.

After a while you had to pull away to breathe, both of you were now panting. He smirked and leaned your forehead against his own.

"I love you," he said, placing his hand on your cheek.

"I love you too, though you did make me lose on a boss level." you said leaning away and folding your arms.

He wined, "(Y/N), I'm sorry."

"I'm just kidding," you laughed, pecking him on the lips.

You picked up the controller and smiled as Jack's arms wrapped around your waist again.

"I am never going to be able to concentrate around him," you thought to yourself.