Markiplier ~ Regret

(A/N): 628 words, sorry my writings have been a little short; *hands out potatoes*; but I have been traveling a lot and having to get accustomed to new time zones, as well as spend time with my family. I plan on writing a longer fanfic soon, probably one with a few chapters. Anyone specifically you want me to write about for it? 'Cause I'll just choose at random if you guys don't have a preference. Thanks, and enjoy! (PS there are swears in this, I censored them, but still.)

Your shoulders were shaking uncontrollably as tears streamed down your face. Mark, your boyfriend, was always so kind and gentle, though now he was furiously screaming at you. All of his muscles were tight, and his face was contorted in anger. Mark had been acting distant for the past few days and you had recently decided to confront him about it, it didn't end very well.

"I'm just tired, okay? Can't you give me any space? I just need you to leave me the f*ck alone!" Mark yelled leaning into you so your back was pressed on the wall in fear.

"M-Mark, I just wanted to see if you were okay, you were acting distan-"

"F*cking hell! I wasn't acting distant, I just need time away from you, (Y/N)!" He growled you name making you shudder and turn you head away from him.

You wiped your steady flowing tears from your face and composed yourself, "Time away from me? You just wanted time away from me?"

Your voice steadily increased until you were yelling into Mark's face making him take a step back, "Well f*ck Mark! You could have just told me you didn't want to see me! Hell, you don't have to see me ever again! I'll leave in the morning!"

With that you turned and stormed away to the room that you and Mark shared and slammed the door as you heard Mark scream in frustration.

Just as the door closed you heard Mark's words, "You know what? That sounds just fine by me! Why would I want to spend any more time with a b*tch, like you, than necessary?"

His words struck you like daggers and penetrated your heart until they were the only things you could hear. You fell back on your bed, tears streaming from your face. Then, the smell of Mark hit you like a wave. The dark happy smell coming from the bed only made you cry harder, thinking that you might have lost the bright and cheerful man you love.

As you pulled your knees to you chest, the wall that you had created to keep all of your emotions intact, broke. Your shoulders were shaking uncontrollably and tears were steadily streaming down your face leaving wet patches on your pillow.

[Le Time Skip]

About an hour later, your tears had gradually come to a halt leaving you a tired and breathless emotional blob. You crawled under the blankets and pulled you body into a ball, as you heard the door creak open.

The bed creaked slightly and you felt Mark's arm wrap around you, making you wriggle uncomfortably. He pulled his arm back and instead gently rested his face on your shoulder. Your body tightened in shock as you felt a warm wet patch grow on your shoulder where Mark's face rested.

His voice came out scratchy and full of regret, "(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I hope you know that I didn't mean anything I said. I really did miss talking to you and seeing your sweet smile, I-I just thought you didn't want to see me."

He started to cry harder, and you turned around so that you were facing him and gently took his face in your hands.

"Mark, it's okay. I've thought about it and I think we just went through a bit of a rough patch. But we can deal with it."

You smiled as you wiped away the remnants of his tears, your eyes dancing over his face, taking in his beautiful features. His bright red hair was a mess, and his dark brown eyes stared into yours. He wrapped his strong arms around you and pulled you close to him.

Leaning forward slightly you pressed your forehead against his, "I love you so much Mark"

He slowly pressed his lips against yours, making you close your eyes and breathe in his scent.

You both smiled into the kiss forcing you to pull away, "I love you too (Y/N)"