Danisnotonfire ~ Cat Whiskers

A/N: For this imagine I needed to use pronouns for the friend, I have used female pronouns since I have more friends that are girls. I try hard not to use pronouns on the reader's friend or the reader so the story works with people from either gender. Apologies if this makes the story more difficult for you to read but I needed pronouns to make the story flow better. On a happier note how many of you are playing Pokemon Go?? It's not out in Canada yet but I've downloaded it off the American app store so i can play it. I'm a huge Pokemon nerd, Gotta Catch Them All!!

You squinted your eyes in concentration and stared at the screen. You were playing Fran Bow and couldn't get out of a certain room.

"(Y/N) Oh my gosh," Your friend and roommate, (Y/F/N) burst out laughing behind you.

"Stop laughing at me and help me complete this damn puzzle," You retorted at her.

"No, no, thats not it. It's that day again," (Y/F/N) laughed again.

Dropping the controller you brought your hand to your face, "Seriously?"

You spun to your feet and stood in front of the hall mirror. It was just like (Y/F/N) had said, a pair of black sharpie like whiskers drawn across both of your cheeks.

You lived in a world where whenever you or your soulmate drew on themselves with a pen, the same drawing showed up in the same place on the other person's' body. Your soulmate had the habit of drawing cat whiskers on their face at least one day every year, and today was that day. You had never done anything in return to try to contact them for fear of scaring them off.

"They look as badly drawn as every," (Y/F/N) appeared behind you, still giggling.

You blushed as a big black dot appeared on your nose, "Shut up."

"I wish my soulmate did something cute like that," (Y/F/N) looked down at her wrist where a small drawing appeared in bright blue, "All I get are f*cking mystery dicks."

You laughed as another badly drawn three circle penis appeared in red marker on her left wrist.

She shook her head, "I'm going to grab a sweater then we are going soulmate hunting damnit."

"Why," You moaned, "I don't really want to go outside with cat whiskers, thank you very much."

"Shut up, you look cute. Plus it'll make it easier for your soulmate to find you," (Y/F/N) walked back into the room wearing a red hoodie.

"Fine, but I'm playing Pokemon Go," You mumbled, grabbing your phone and putting on your shoes.

"Sounds good to me, write your soulmate a note," (Y/F/N) called from the door.

"No," You trailed off, looking out the window.

"And why not?" (Y/F/N) exclaimed from around the corner.

"I-I don't know, what if they judge me or don't respond?" You fiddled with your shoe laces.

In a second (Y/F/N) stood above you, dans on her hips, "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) you will write them a message or I will for you."

"Okay, okay, okay, fine." You winced under her hard stare.

"Really?!" (Y/F/N) squealed, "You normally just continue saying no."

"Only if you write a message for yours," You teased, already knowing the answer.

"No way in hell, I'm not going to meet my soulmate until the mystery dicks stop!" (Y/F/N) complained.

"Wait wait wait, I have an idea. Will you let me write something on your wrist if I message my soulmate?" You smiled mischievously at your friend.

She thought for a moment before responding, "Fine, just don't tell them where I live."