Jacksepticeye ~ Scaredy Cat

(A/N): School just ended for me today, best birthday present yet, (I turned 15 yesterday) so I'll be able to update a lot more. I have plans to write a multiple part story pretty soon but haven't decided who the reader will be paired with. I was thinking Dan but what do you guys think? Also, I'm sure most of you guys have seen this video but he just looked so precious and scared. I just wanted to hug and protect him.

"Oh my gosh. (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!" Jack yelled as he swung open the front door.

It was Friday night and you had just gotten back from work.

"Yeah, what?" A small smile formed on your face, you loved it when Jack was happy and excited like this.

He skidded into the living room, where you sat on the sofa, and thrust a small piece of paper out in front of him.

You tried to see what was on the paper but he was too far away, "What does it say?"

"It's a free download for the Outlast 2 demo!" Jack squealed in excitement.

You widened your eyes and took the paper from him, reading it over, "Jack? You always get super scared at horror games."

"But I love them," Jack added, "And plus I'll have you there with me?"

"Hell yes!" You exclaimed, grabbing Jack's hand and dragging him to his studio.

You sat down in Jack's recording chair and he sat next to you, immediately opening the game.

"Okay, almost ready. Let's get atmospheric," Jack stop and turned off all the lights, leaving the room in almost complete darkness.

He opened the game and pressed start. A short paragraph appeared before you and Jack began to read, "You are Blake Langermann, a camera man looking for your wife, Lynn. The two of you are investigative journalists willing to take risks and dig deep to undercover the stories no one else will dare to touch." Jack's hand found yours and held it tightly, "You're following a trail of clues that started with the seemingly impossible murder of a pregnant woman known only as Jane Doe. The investigation has led you miles into the Arizona desert, to a darkness so deep that no on could shed light upon it, and a corruption so profound that going mad may be the only sane thing to do."

"Sounds lovely," You mumbled, running your fingers along Jack's knuckles.

The game opened to complete darkness, and a woman and a man started speaking. You didn't pay much attention to what they were actually saying and just watched Jack's. You jumped slightly and a look of terror crossed Jack's face as a terror filled scream leapt out at you. A flaming cross gradually zoomed out on the screen. The camera slowly flipped itself showing that the cross was upside down.

"What the fu-" Jack began.

"Isn't that the sign of the devil..." You trailed off and gave Jack's hand a squeeze before tentatively taking the mouse.

Your character sat up and automatically looked around the room before the controls were given to you. You spun your character in a small circle before pressing a button that made a camera lift to your face. You had the character put the camera back down before exploring the room.

You were in a small classroom that was surprisingly cheery looking for a horror game. The room was bright and had a few desks set in rows in front of what appeared to be the teacher's desk. You noticed a cross on the wall behind the desk as you moved your character forward and took note of it. There was a door on either side of you, neither of which looked appealing.

"Which door?" You asked Jack, looking him over.

He sat rigid beside you, eyes wide with anticipation and fear, his hand still clutched tightly in yours, "The right one."