Jacksepticeye ~ Back from PAX Cuddles

A/N: Do you guys like the text thing or no? It was pretty fun to make :)

Holding the coffee cup in your hands you sit on the sofa watching YouTube on your laptop. You had had a major exam during PAX week this year so Jack was forced to go without you. He had put up a bit of a fight saying that he'd stay at home with you instead but you managed to persuade him to go. For the sake of the fangirls of course.

1:32am

I should probably go to sleep... in a minute.

You pulled out your phone to text the Irishman.

Tomorrow. So close yet so far. Closing your laptop, you put your coffee down and walk towards your bedroom. Throwing on one of your boyfriend's sweaters you crawled into bed. The blankets were warm but you were actively conscious of the absence of Jack's presence. Though your discomfort didn't last long as a warm cloud of sleep embraced you.

Your eyes fluttered open as something tickled your neck. Blinking the sleep from your eyes, you looked down to see an arm wrapped around your waist and felt the warm of someone pressed against your back. A small squeal escaped your lips as you saw Jack curled up behind you.

"Ohmygosh Jack!" You said excitedly, now wide awake.

He grumbled and blinked his eyes a few times, looking up at you in confusion before breaking into a wide smile, "Oh, good morning Y/N."

Green hair stuck up in every direction like a small lion's mane and he was still wearing his clothes from the plane. The distinct smell of ocean and what you could only describe as pure happiness resonated from the boy.

You turned around and gently cupped his face in your hands, "What are you doing here?"

He stuck out his bottom lip, "You're not happy to see me?"

You opened your mouth to speak but he cut you off before you could, "I'm just kidding, I know you missed your amazing, gorgeous, handsome boyfriend."

You played along and shrugged nonchalantly, "I mean, meh."

Jack buried his head in your neck and let out a wine, "Y/N... you're so mean to me. Why don't you love me?"

You laughed and gently ruffled his hair, softly pulling on the strands, "I do, I do, don't worry you big puppy."

He pulled his head back and smirked at you, all of his previous innocence gone as he dragged out his words, "Prove it to me."

"Hmmm, should I?"

He let out a low growl and quickly flipped you onto your back so he was straddling your waist, hands pressed down beside either side of your head. His usually bright – happy go lucky – blue eyes were now dark, filled with need and slightly covered by occasional strands of green hair.

"Don't you dare question me," He leaned close until your noses were almost touching, "Now let's try that again shall we?"

You took a deep breath and nodded your head as he closed the gap between your lips. His dominance was evident even now as he pressed himself flush against you. Though his actions were strong and rough his normal gentle persona was staring to come back.

He pulled away and flashed you a cheeky smile, "Yay, kisses!"

You snorted and pushed him off of you so he was lying beside you, "What was that?"

He shrugged and pulled you to his chest, "I dunno, maybe you triggered Antisepticeye? Much weird, very enjoy."

"Maybe he should come more often?" You said, though you was barely audible.

"Wait what?"