Crankgameplays - Singing

A/N: I'm not going to only write about Ethan I swear, I have ideas for the rest of the boys but I found this video today and have been listening to it all day while "staying on task" of course. Despite the fact that he says he can't sing and has a terrible voice I love his voice and his singing. It makes me so happy. His range is so big 😍, my precious blue boy has the most beautiful voice. I wish he wouldn't doubt himself like this. Also skip to about 3 minutes in if you want because the first couple of songs are about blowjobs and anal beads XD The rest are really cute. 

7:29 is the song I'm writing about btw

"Hells yeah! We've reached $6000!" Ethan yelled (A/N: I was tempted to put screeched XD but I love him too much to do it) "Thank you guys so much, this is incredible."

A smile formed on your face as you saw your boyfriend's ecstatic expression on your computer screen. He was in the middle of a charity live stream in his recording studio. You had been banished from the room as you had interrupted his stream with kisses and teases too many times. Sitting on the sofa your heart warmed as Ethan raised his arms above his head and smiled at the camera, swinging his blue hair back and forth.

"As a milestone... thingy, I'll take a couple requests from the comments," His hazel eyes wandered down to the bottom of the screen.

Comments immediately began pouring in and you laughed as you noticed one from SiaraLovesGaming asking him to take off his shirt and dab.

"Ah, what? You want me to sing?" Ethan held his face in his hands, "But my voice is terrible."

Looking up from your computer you yelled at his studio door, "Sing or I'm breaking up with you!"

"Shut up (Y/N)!" Ethan laughed and look at his door, "Well I guess I have to now. Babe grab my ukulele!"

Shutting your laptop you left up from your spot on the sofa, nearly tripping over the coffee table in the process, and sprinted for your shared bedroom. The instrument sat on the floor beneath your desk. Grabbing it, and hitting your head on the underside of the desk, you skidded out the door towards your boyfriend.

"ETHAN!" You yelled, slamming open the studio door an thrusting the ukulele out in front of you, "SING!"

"Okay, okay, okay," He laughed, hazel eyes wide in faux fear.

You turned to leave but felt Ethan's fingers intertwine with your own, "Stay."

He had a puppy-like expression on his face, bottom lip stuck out a little, "Please?"

Rolling your eyes you sat down on the chair next to him, "You were the one who banished me earlier, you dork."

"Yay!" He pressed a kiss to your cheek and smiled. (I was gonna use a metaphor but absolutely nothing was coming to me XD) 

"What are you going to sing then?" 

He paused, pursing his lips in thought, "Ooh, I know"

His blue hair hung over his eyes as he began to strum the small instrument, "Now I don't care... where I am but I know where I want to go."

You began to quietly sing along as you recognized the song, "So I thought I'd let you know."

He smiled at  you and began to play a little faster, "That these things take forever I especially am slow, but I realize that I need you and I wondered if i could come home."

Closing his eyes he rocked his head gently back and forth as he hummed, and a soft smile formed on your face as you stared at your boyfriend.

"Remember the time you drove all night? Just to meet me in the morning, thought it was strange you said everything changed, yet you felt as if you'd just woke up. And you said, this is the first day of my life but I didn't die before I met you. But now I don't care I could go anywhere with you and I'd probably be happy. So if you wanna be with me, with these things there's no telling you just have to wait and see..."

He trailed off and smiled cheekily up at you, "I forget the rest of the words."

Hazel eyes went wide as he noticed your expression, a sad yet happy smile sat on your face. That song had created a hurricane of emotions inside of you.

"Ah, babe why are you sad?" He cupped your face in his hands and leaned close to you, with the innocence and confusion of a puppy.

You laughed softly, "I'm not, don't worry."

Wrapping his arms around you he buried his face in your shoulder and and hugged you close. 

His hair was soft between your fingertips as you pet him gently, "I love you."

He lifted his head up he rested his forehead against your own, "I love you too."

Tilting his head to the side he pressed a kiss to your lips, soft and slow. You closed your eyes and pushed closer to him, deepening the kiss. 

He smiled into the kiss and pulled away slightly, "I forgot we were live."

Blushing you pulled away and hid your face in your hands as comment saying things like "that was so cute!" and "Who else saved that?" came pouring in. Ethan laughed and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"How could we forget about the thousand people watching?" You hid your face in his chest.

"I'm kinda glad we did, now I can save it too."

A/N: It took me longer to come up with an ending than it did for me to write the actual story ㅠㅠ and I didn't even make a good one... fuck it