Markiplier ~ Manliness

A/N: A super short one right now, I'm sorry. I have about 5 different writing projects on the go and school is a beach. >.< I hope you guys enjoy this, I'll try to write more for this soon.

Thunder boomed outside, its light casting ominous shadows through your bedroom. Mark let out a small squeak and curled his body closer to yours. Though your boyfriend had his eyes closed, you could tell he was still awake.

"Mark? Are you okay?" You yawned as you turned to face him.

His chocolate brown eyes opened, staring into your own, "No, I'm afraid of..."

A small smile spread across your face, "You're afraid of what?"

Mark closed his eyes, trailing off again, "I'm afraid of th..."

"Aww, are you afraid of thunder?" You pinched his cheek, and let out a giggle.

He pushed your hand away and buried his face in his pillow, "Shut up."

Mark jumped as another crack of thunder shot through the sky.

"Aww, you're so cute," You cooed.

He slowly turned his head back to face you, glaring at you all the while, "Cute? I'm not cute."

Smirking you pinched his cheek again, "So cute. Afraid of thunder."

He let out a low growl and pushed your shoulders back on the bed, now straddling you.

"I'm not cute, I'm hot. Thank you very much," His eyes glistened as he bared his teeth.

"M-Mark?" You stared at him in awe as he continued to growl down at you.

"That hurt my manliness," His brow creased in a frown.

You burst out laughing, "What manliness?"

"What? All of this manli-" He let out a high pitched squeak as another strike of thunder caught him off guard.

He flattened himself on top of you and buried his face in your neck, "Don't you dare say anything."

Laughing you wrapped your arms around his bare chest, "It's okay, Markimoo. I'll protect you."

He let out a sigh and pressed a small kiss to you neck, "I love you so much."

"I love you to my knight in cowering armor."