Jacksepticeye - When I Loved You (And When I Lost You)

*ANGST WARNING*

Request: youtubelver

Author: RunWithFire

LISTEN TO THE SONG "MEDICINE" - Daughter

A/N: As I've been doing some traveling and visiting family members and now finally being super sick I haven't have any time to write this break. So my favourite smol human bean RunWithFire (who is an angst writing queen) wrote this for me as a request by youtubelver. I hope you all enjoy and not die like I did (It's okay I didn't need a heart today anyway) Just as an update I'm working on writing a new Chapter for The Queen this moment for any of you who follow that as well as a Danisnotonfire fluffy fic after that. So be prepared! (Also just mention in the comments if you're a Seventeen Carat as I've just become one and might write something for that if I ever find the time. Mention who your bias is too, mine's Junhui)

**********

"Stop it!" You giggle as Jack leans over to you again and gives you a quick peck on the cheek. "I need to focus!"

He smirks, blue eyes twinkling mischievously as he retreats back to his own seat, satisfied for the moment. But you know that he'll strike again.

Letting out a little puff of air, you wrench your eyes away from him and back to the darkened street. Tall buildings, illuminated by yellow squares of light and hurrying passerby wearing long coats and scarves speed past you; fleeting glimpses into other lives.

The light turns red, and you groan, hitting the brakes.

Jack smirks again and reaches a hand to your cheek, stroking it gently before covering it with kisses.

You laugh and swat him away playfully. "Jack!"

"Oops." He murmurs, staring at you with those beautiful bright blue eyes as if you're the only thing in this world.

And, you suppose, to him you are the world.

You nearly miss it when the light turns green, only alerted by the blaring horns of the cars behind. Turning, you quickly hit the gas to pass by under the lights.

You shoot him a mock glare, silently admonishing him for his inability to keep his hands off you, even when you're driving.

He pouts, the expression so adorable that you can't help it.

Glancing at the road, you lean over to press your lips to his, one moment silently reveling in his warm presence and sweet lips -

The next, screaming as the world seems to cave in on itself, bright flashes and hideous tearing sounds the only things you can focus on.

And then...

Nothing.

"Y/N!"

You cough weakly, struggling to open your eyes. There's a ringing noise in your ears that won't go away. You feel numb.

Cold.

"Y/N!"

The voice comes again, muffled by the ringing. What feels like an eternity later, you feel something touch you, but it's as if it's through six layers of cotton. You can barely feel it; but you know it's there.

And then there's a blazing pain, replacing the numbness as that something moves you. But you can't open your mouth to scream.

You can't make a sound.