Markiplier ~ Chica

A/N: Sorry I haven't been posting lately, my computer has broken. I can't click on my trackpad or connect to my school's wifi anymore so it makes moving around on it really difficult. Thanks for understanding! Love you guys!! Also, shoutout to minksandsticks new book ;;co.vers;; ! She is an amazing photoshop artist and I love her to bits. Definitely go check it out and ask her for some requests if you can't come up with a cover ore just suck at making your own, like me. She made the covers for both YouTuber Imagines, and The Queen, and I love them both! Thanks again minksandsticks ❤️❤️ I love you, my tough-love editor!!

Your eyes followed Mark closely, careful to notice the slightest way his muscles moved. You had your sketchbook in your lap and light blue flower crown perched atop your head. It was a lazy summer day and you and, your boyfriend, Mark were hanging out in the warm sun. You sat on the lawn, leaning on the plant box behind you. You smiled at the sketch before you, and set to work.

Whilst Mark had been playing fetch with your dog, Chica, you had been making a rough sketch of him. Your pencil began to move seamlessly over the sketch, correcting your little mistakes, as you nodded your head to the music playing through your headphones. You didn't hear Mark sneak up on you from behind due to how loud your music was, leaving you completely vulnerable. His arms wrapped around your waist as he wiggled his body behind yours, and pulled you onto his lap.

"Whatcha doing' babe?" Mark questioned in his ocean deep voice.

You quickly hugged your sketch book to your chest as you scrunched your nose at him, "Drawing, but you can't see it yet. It's not done."

Mark let out a chuckle and kissed the back of your head as he stood up hesitantly.

"Y/N you alive there?" Mark nervously coughed, as you continued to stare at him.

Shaking your head quickly, you bit your lip, "Mm sorry. I didn't mean to stare it's just... you're so..."

Your face lit up bright red as you began to struggle with your words. Mark laughed and pulled you to your feet, placing his hands on your waist. You refused to make eye contact as you blushed furiously at the ground and twisted your socked foot in the dirt.

"Let me see those beautiful eyes," Mark whispered, placing two fingers under your chin and lifting your face to his.

You stared into his dark brown eyes and absentmindedly ran a hand through his soft red hair.

Mark's eyes fluttered shut in content and he pressed his forehead against yours, "God, I love you so much."

You slowly pressed your lips against his and savoured the kiss. When Mark pulled away, his eyes seemed to sparkle. He wrapped his strong arms around your waist and nestled his face into the side of your neck. You pressed your cheek against his head and breathed in his scent.

"I don't know how I'm going to be able to draw something as perfect as you," You mumbled into Mark's hair.

Mark's head shot up, bumping your face slightly, "Wait you- ah! Sorry baby!! Are you okay?"

You laughed and nodded your head, edging him on.

Mark calmed down and bit his lip as he looked at you, "You were drawing me, this whole time?"

You nodded your head and smiled in excitement, "Yeah. You want to see?"

Mark's eyes widened and he let go of you to grab your sketchbook, "Ahh!! Chica no!"

Chica lay in front of your sketchbook slowly licking the pencil marks from the paper. (A/N: hehe see what I did there? "pencil marks")

"No! Chica," You whined. "Sorry Markimoo. I guess you won't be seeing your drawing today."

Mark whimpered at you slightly before a cheeky smile spread across his face, "Or you could just draw me again. This time I'll even strike a pose. Draw me like one of your french girls Jack!"

You rolled your eyes at him as you packed up your things to go inside.

It was going to be hard to focus on drawing this afternoon.

A/N: Just realized how short it was once I had finished it, aiya sorry. I'll try to write more pretty soon. Thank you for reading, love you all. Also, this is currently unedited btw.