Jacksepticeye ~ Night Owl

You lay in bed, staring into the darkness above you. Sleeping didn't seem like an option at the moment even though it was already midnight. You decided to get up to get a cup of tea, hoping to make yourself tired again.

The kitchen tile felt cold compared to your comfortably warm bed, where your boyfriend Jack was sleeping. You wandered over to the counter flicking on the kettle and grabbing your favourite mug. Soon, your tea was ready and steaming in your cup, it's warmth seeping into your fingers. You breathed in the steam, shivering at its warmth, and looked around your darkened apartment.

Only the kitchen lights were on, leaving every other room to bathe in its darkness. The dim lights felt soft and calming to your mind, making you close your eyes to take in the gentle atmosphere. A creak in the hall floor boards captured your attention, making you open your eyes and look in its direction.

Jack sleepily stood in the hall, running a hand through his messy green hair. He stood tall and lean wearing nothing but a pair of light grey sweatpants.

"(Y/N) what are doing? It's past midnight," Jack mumbled sleepily.

"Oh sorry babe, did I wake you up? I just... can't sleep for some reason."

"No, it's fine. I just noticed you weren't there anymore and wanted to make sure you were okay." Jack said, a blush creeping into his cheeks.

You smiled knowing that he cared enough to get out of bed just to check on you.

"You're adorable, but I'm fine. Just go back to bed, I'll try to come back and sleep once I've finished my tea."

"But (Y/N), I can't sleep without you." Jack wined with a smirk, his bright blue eyes dancing over your face.

"Want to come sit with me on the sofa then?" You asked, softly gazing over at your sleepy boyfriend.

Jack nodded and you both shuffled over to the sofa and plopped down on its cushioning throne. Almost instantly you felt Jack's bright green hair tickle the side of your neck as he laid his head on your shoulder. With a sigh you nuzzled your cheek into his head, and felt him snuggle closer.

After a few minutes, you had finished your tea and were ready to go to sleep.

"Hey Jack, we can go to bed now if you want," You whispered, running a hand gently through his hair, and smiled as it tickled your fingers.

You stifled a small laugh as you heard nothing but Jack's soft snores.

You smiled and kissed the top of his head, "I love you so much Jack."