Markiplier ~ Power Outage

"Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies, and welcome back to HAPPY WHEELS!" Jack screamed, throwing his arms above his head in glee.

You smiled at the green haired goof on your computer screen.

"Hey babe, whatcha doing?" Mark settled down on the sofa next to you, resting his arm across your shoulder.

"Watching my favourite youtuber ever," You stuck you tongue out at him as he faked a pout.

"Oh I see how it is," Mark frowned and turned away, crossing his arms over his chest as he tried to conceal a laugh.

"He's just so funny and handsome," You smirked at the back of Mark's red and brown haired head.

"Shut up, I know you love me more," He turned around and snatched away your laptop, Jack yelling away in the background the whole time.

"Nonononono Mark. Mark, please, no," You squealed and reached for your computer, though he held it far out of your reach.

After a minute you gave up, slumping onto his shoulder, "Maaaaaaaaark, please? I haven't seen this video yet."

He seemed happy to be in charge, "Only if you admit that you love me more and," He paused to scratch his scruff, "give me a kiss."

Pouncing on top of him, you pressed a kiss onto his lips. Though it was meant to be quick Mark pulled you closer, dragging the kiss out.

You pulled away, now slightly out of breath, "I love you more than you could ever hope to imagine."

He laughed and handed back your laptop, "I love you too."

To your dismay the screen had gone grey displaying the words, "You are not connected to the internet."

The lights flickered once before shutting off completely, throwing you into complete darkness. Lighting struck outside and a boom of thunder followed, making you jump and press yourself closer to Mark.

"What the hell? When did it even start raining?" The dark haired man stood up to peer out the window, the rain poured down in heavy drops, patting against the sidewalk as it fell.

Curling your feet up onto the sofa, you grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around your shoulders.

Mark turned back to you and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead, "I'll be right back, I'm going to go find some candles."

As he left, you closed your eyes and listen to the storm. Trees rustled in the wind, branches gently tapping against the window. Thunder cracked in the distance sending shivers down your spine. The sounds mixed together to create a beautiful sound.

Mark walked back into the room, two candles in hand. You opened your eyes as he placed them on the coffee table and wrapped an arm around you.

"So what do you want to do now that we have no power?" He floofed his red fringe, brown eyes closed in serenity.

You let your eyes run over his features, over his chiselled jaw speckled with stubble. His chocolate coloured eyes closed into slits, his red hair hanging down into his face. His lips were parted in a slight 'o'; they looked soft and kissable.

Dropping the blanket, you lifted yourself up so you were straddling his waist.

Mark opened one eye to look at you curiously, "What are you doing?"

You placed your right hand on the middle of his chest, feeling his heart beat a steady rhythm. His muscles were firm, chest gently rising and falling as he breathed. Both of his chocolate brown eyes were open and staring at you now. He had a slight smile on his face as he watched you take him in. Your fingers brushed along his v-line before dancing back up to run along his collarbone, which was strong and defined. As your hands found his biceps, he wrapped his arms around your waist, ensuring that you weren't going anywhere.

You finally let your eyes meet his and felt yourself blush. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips against yours in a kiss so soft and sweet it left butterflies in your stomach.

Pulling away, he let his forehead press against yours, lips brushing yours as he spoke, "I love you so much it hurts sometimes."

"Only sometimes?" You grinned cheekily and kissed his again, this time more forcefully.

Laughing, Mark tilted his head back, "God you're such a mood wrecker."

"Yet you still love me," You kissed the side of his neck.

He laughed again, "Hey, do you want to play hide and seek? I know it's technically for kids but-"

"Oh my god yes!" You cut him off and eagerly got to your feet.

Running down the hall to hide, you heard Mark laugh quietly. You curled yourself into a ball and hid under Mark's desk.

"Here I come!" Mark's deep voice boomed from the living room.

You held in a laugh as you heard him race past his studio into the kitchen. Mark's socked feet padded up and down the tile floor. You could hear him opening closets and cupboards, slowly but surely getting closer and closer to you.

His studio door opened and you held your breath. You could just see his feet from your spot as he walked around the room. You heard him open a closet before walking over to stand in front of the desk.

He slowly bent down, a huge smile breaking out on his face as his eyes found yours.

"I win!" Mark exclaimed, pulling you out from under the desk.

You squealed with laughter as his fingers danced over your stomach, tickling you.

Pinning your hands above your head he straddled your waist. His happy smile slowly turned into a mischievous one as he leaned his face down to yours.

He pressed his forehead against your own and stared into your eyes. You were itching to lean forward and kiss him but Mark's hands held you back, he was in control.

Painfully slow, Mark pressed his lips against yours, eyes closed. The kiss was soft and sweet but the taste of jealousy it tinted his lips.

Pulling away, need from his chocolate brown eyes poured into yours, "I love you so much."

"I love you too Marky. I love you and only you, remember that."