Pewdiepie ~ A Live Stream

(A/N) You're Felix's best friend, who is also a famous youtuber with around 2 million subscribers. Also a huge thanks to minksandsticks for making this cover for me, I absolutely love it! You can have a lil' cameo for fun! Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pewds: Hey (Y/N), I was planning on filming a challenge and Q&A live stream today. Want to come join me?

You: Yeah sure I'd love to, what time should I come over? and... how long will this stream be?

Pewds: I was hoping to start at 11am and end at about 11pm... 😜

You: Haha okay, I'm not dressing up though. I'll see you then with plenty of food, just let me clear my schedule for today

Pewds: ❤️

~*~*~*~*~*~*

You blushed at his last text, wondering what exactly he meant by it. Quickly shaking your head you told yourself that he was probably just being friendly. You looked at your phone once again to check the time. It was about 10am, giving you just enough time to shower and change.

[Time skip to at Felix's house]

You knocked on the door and quickly heard a chorus of light barking. Felix opened the door only to immediately let out a loud swear as his pug Edgar escaped from the house. You scooped Edgar into your arms and cuddled the little dog, smiling at the now sheepish looking man. You stepped past Felix, as he held the door open for you.

Setting the little dog down you turned to the blond haired man, "So whats our plan?"

He only took your hand, making you blush, and dragged you off to his recording room. Once inside you both sat down as Felix turned on his camera and quickly set up the live stream.

"How's it going Bros? My name is Pewdiepie, and today I'm joined by the lovely (Y/N)."

You waved at the camera as the chat erupted in questions asking who you were.

Felix just ignored the comments completely as he began to explain the challenge, "So today (Y/N) and I will be responding to all of your questions, and even doing some mini challenges that you Bros request. We will be doing this until around 11pm GMT, so feel free to come and go as you please. Though I would not recommend leaving," He said the last part while cheekily faking a punch at the camera.

He turned to you, "Would you like to answer the first question?"

You nodded your head and smiled, looking through the comments until you found one most commonly asked question.

"Okay, minksandsticks asks, 'Would you rather live on Mars for eternity, or live on Earth until you're 88.'" You hummed tapping your chin playfully, "I think I'd have to go with living on Mars for eternity 'cause humans are going to live there eventually and I can become the first martian."

Felix laughed as you began to explain what your society would be like.

[Time skip]

The stream continued to go well, as you and Felix took turns answering questions and completing the various challenges that his Bros threw at you. It was now about 8pm, and Felix's turn. He leaned smiling towards the screen trying to find the next question, when he sat up blushing and began flicking his eyes between you and the camera.

"Um, thebrocode and around a million others say, 'Pewdiepie, just kiss (Y/N) already,'" He paused laughing awkwardly to look at you, making you blush, "Well, I'm okay with it, I'd love to actually, but it'll only happen if she is okay with it too."

You eyes widened as you realized what Felix and had just said. You turned to look at him and stared into his bright blue eyes. Biting your lip you took him in, staring at him as he nervously ran a hand through his shaggy blond hair.

"So, you up for it?" he asked.

You nodded your head slowly. Felix slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss evolved into something more than a dare as he placed his hands on your hips, pulling you closer to him.

You gently placed your hands on his chest and pushed him away, smirking as he pouted at you, "We're still recording remember, though we will continue this after."

Felix smiled and kissed the top of your head and placing an arm around your shoulders, before turning back to the camera.

"Thanks for being some great wingmen for me Bros," he said with a wink.

For the rest of the live stream you and Felix never let go of each other as you answer the rest of the questions.