Markiplier ~ Waking Up

You're Mark's girlfriend
501 words... Have fun!

Edit / A/N: God this is so bad. I swear on my life I have improved since writing this, the only reason I haven't deleted this is because I want to be able to look back at this and make fun of myself. This is absolute crap, just skip it. XD

You lay in bed staring out the window, you were procrastinating getting up. You had just started thinking about getting up when you felt the bed shift behind you. You felt Mark's strong arms wrap around your waist, and you happily wiggled into his chest.
Mark's deep voice whispered in your ear, "Good morning baby."
You shuddered, for you found his voice to be irresistibly sexy sometimes. He must have felt you shudder because you heard him laugh, his arms tightening around you.
You felt a deep red blush deep into your cheeks as you heard his next words, "You find me that irresistible, do you?"
You felt your face redden even more as you felt Mark's tongue run slowly up the side of your neck. You leapt from the bed, pulling free from his arms, a shocked look on your face. You glared at him as he slowly sat up to face you.
You tried to stay mad at him but you found your eyes running over his body. Mark sat shirtless wearing nothing but a pair of low hanging sweatpants that allowed you to see the black and white band of his underwear. He leaned back allowing you to see his well defined abs and v line.
You slowly realized what he was doing when you saw him run a hand through his fluffy red hair. You couldn't help but bite your lip as you stared into his puppy brown eyes. You shook your head and frowned as you remembered what he was trying to do.
You quickly turned and walked to his dresser, hearing him groan behind you. You heard him stand and walk over to you as you pulled on one of his sweaters.
"I almost had you then," Mark said shuffling up behind you. You turned and mockingly glared at him, a smirk forming on your face. You let him take a step towards you as you ran your hands up his muscles back.
His hands wrapped around your waist, as your left hand stopped at his shoulder, your right continuing up to rake through his hair. This time it was his turn to blush as you slowly leaned towards him.
His soft lips pressed against yours and started to move with your own. You deepened the kiss by leaning into him, your right hand pressing him against you.
Mark didn't seem to notice as your left hand left his shoulder. You reached behind you, still lustfully kissing Mark, and searched along the dresser for the glass of water you had left there last night.
You hand grasped the glass, just as you felt Mark's tongue press against your lips, asking to be let in. You quickly took a step back and flung the water at his bare chest.
"What the fu-" Mark exclaimed.
You giggled, placing the now empty glass on the dresser again. His mouth agape he slowly lifted his head to look up at you.
You bit your lip as you said, "Got you."