Chapter 28

Amanda's POV

I woke up as usual in the middle of the night with the pain in my heart. I should have get used to this at this point but I hadn't. 

I got quietly out from the bed and made my way slowly out from the bedroom. Brian was still asleep. 

Since there was nothing that could take the pain away was there no point for me to wake him up for nothing. 

I sat down in the couch and looked on the picture that stood on the coffee table. It was a photograph that was taken on me and Brian when we were on the beach about a month ago. It was my favorite picture in the whole house. Brian's smile was the most beautiful thing ever and you could just really see how happy he was that day. Oh and I just loved the fact that Jimmy was creeping around behind us and looked into the camera with a crazy smile behind Bri's shoulder. 

I smiled at the memory from that day and then felt two hands on my shoulders. "What are you doing down here?" Brian asked and kissed the top of my head. 

"I woke up", I said and stood up in the couch so I was facing him who stood behind it. 

He lifted me up and sat me down next to him before he hugged me. "I wish there was something I could do", he whispered. 

"Let's go back to bed", I said and we then went back upstairs. 

"Do you remember the day at the beach whence Jimmy knocked down a little kid when he wan down to the water?" I asked once we had made it to bed.

Brian laid down and I sat next to him and played with his hair. 

"Of course I do", he said and laughed a little at the memory. "And when Matt had do explained what happened to the kids parents." 

"And when we got thrown out from that restaurant later that night", I said.

"That was one hell of a crazy night", he said. 

"We should have a day like that again", I said. 

"Yeah", he smiled.

I laid down with my head on his chest and fell to sleep just a couple of minutes later. 

I woke up around ten am. Brian wasn't next to me and I could feel the smell of bacon so I guessed that he made breakfast. 

I got out of bed and took Brian's hoodie that was on the floor. 

Pinkly met me in the living room. I picked her up and then made my way to the kitchen where Brian stood as I thought and cooked breakfast in only sweatpants, I liked the look ;). 

"Hi babe", I said and hugged him from behind with one arm as I still held Pinkly with the other. 

"I really hope that you're holding Pinkly or you're getting hairy", he said and Pinkly barked as a respond.

I took a little piece of bacon from a plate and gave it to Pinkly. "Amanda, stop feeding my dog", Brian said, still with his back against me.

"But she looks hungry", I said.

"I just gave her food", he said and took Pinkly away from me and placed her down on the floor.

"You're mean."

"I love you too", he chuckled and put his arms around me. "But my dog will get fat if you keep feeding her."

"She will not", I protested. "Get that food ready now, I'm hungry!" 

"It's already done", he smiled. 

We sat down and ate our breakfast. I loved when Bri did breakfast for me, it was so good. 

"So what are we going to do today?" he asked when we was finished with the food. 

"We're going to Asking Alexandria's concert in Hollywood."

"The guys too?" he asked.

"Not Matt and Val, they went to New York yesterday, remember?" I said. 

"Oh, that's right. Do the guys know about tonight?"

"Yep, I told them yesterday when Cameron told me he had fixed us some tickets", I said.

"How does it come that I'm always the last one to get to know stuff?" he whined.

"You're such a baby", I said and kissed his cheek before I made my way upstairs to take a shower. 

I did my hair and make-up after the shower and got dressed in black skinny jeans and Motionless In White t-shirt. 

I went back downstairs again where Brian sat in the couch and texted someone. He was now dressed in a white v-neck and jeans and of course, the fedora was on his head. 

"Let's go to Jimmy's" Brian said once he saw that I was downstairs. 

"Only if we don't take the car", I said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because you're starting to get fat", I joked. 

"I'm not!" he protested. 

"Nah, you're fine for now but I just think that it's unnecessary to waste gas when we can just walk for ten minutes", I said and walked out of the house. 

"Okay", he muttered. 

My phone rang when we walked the short way to Jimmy's house. I didn't recognize the number but answered anyway. "Hello?" 

"Is this Amanda Luna I'm talking with?" a woman said on the other line. 

"Uhm yeah?"

"Hi my name is Jasmine and I call from Epic Records. We got a demo from you a couple of days ago and everyone here really loved it we would like to sign you."

"What? Seriously? Oh my god, thank you!" I exclaimed.

"We would like you to play tomorrow on a bar if that's okay so we can see how you perform", she said.

"Yeah sure! Just tell me where and when and I'll be there", I said.

She said the direction to the bar and told me to be there seven pm before we both hung up.

"What was that about?" Brian asked.

"I got signed!" I said happily.

"Really? WIth who?" he asked.

"Epic Records!"

"Congratulations baby", he said and leaned down to kiss me. 

"I'm gonna play for them tomorrow, you'll be there right?" 

"Of course, where else would I be?"