Chapter 17

Amanda's POV

I woke up again and saw that Brian sat on the bed I laid in. "Hi", he smiled.

"Hey", I said and sat up. 

"You really have to stop fainting every time you get on the bus", he joked and pulled me closer to him. 

"You're so funny", I said sarcastic. 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, it just got a little too much", I said. 

"I understand that. Matt is pretty shocked right now too", he said. 

"Yeah I bet", I said. "I should go talk to him."

"Okay, I'll wait here", he said and kissed my forehead. 

I got out from the bunk and walked out to the living room. Matt sat at the table and stared at a beer bottle. I could see that he was somewhere else in his mind. 

"Matt?" I said and sat down next to him.

He looked up on me and a smiled appeared on his face. "Hi", he said. 

I just had to hug him, so I did. It felt so good, to hug my brother. He hugged me back in a huge bear hug. No one of us let go so we just sat there and hugged each other.

"Awh that's cute", Brian, who stood leaning to the wall, said. 

I gave him the finger. "Shut up man", Matt chuckled. 

Brian laughed at us before he walked out from the bus. 

"So how weird is this?" Matt said. 

"Really weird", I said. 

"I never though I would get a phone call to be told that I had a sister, that already was one of my best friends", he said and chuckled.

"Stuff like this just doesn't happen!" I said. 

"The guys and girls are going to be so surprised when we tell them", he laughed. "Jimmy's face will be worth dying for to see." 

"Girls?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, my girlfriend Val and Zack's girlfriend Gena is  joining us on tour, they came yesterday, didn't anyone tell you that?" 

"Nope, I didn't even know you two had girlfriends." 

"We all do, Brian was the only single in the band before Warped", he said. 

"Of course he was", I laughed. 

We sat there and talked for a while when suddenly Jimmy ran in through the door. "You're twins?" he exclaimed with a surprised look on his face, it was priceless. 

We both just laughed at him. 

"Who told you?" Matt asked. 

"Brian", Jimmy said with a duuuh-tone. 

"Who said my name?" Brian said and walked on the the bus. 

"You told him?" I asked and walked over to him. 

"Uhm yeah about that… I slipped", he said and smiled a little. "You're not mad at me right?" 

"No I'm not. You know I can't be angry at you when you smile like that", I said and kissed his cheek. 

"Don't change the subject!" Jimmy said. "Seriously, how can you two be twins?" 

"You know when two people like each other really much and do the naughty thing at night? Well, if the two persons isn't careful there will be a kid nine months later, or two", I joked. 

"You don't say? Tell me more about this naughty thing", he winked. 

I punched him playfully on the arm. "When is everyone else coming?" I asked.

"NOW!" Johnny shouted and walked on the bus.

After him walked the Berry twins, Dan, Zack and two blonde girls. One of the girl walked over to Matt who now sat on the couch and kissed him. That was probably Val. 

"Amanda, this is Gena", Zack said and put his arm around the other girl.

"Hi", I said.

"It's so nice to meet you"; she said and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too", I said and smiled back. 

"So you're the clone everyone is talking about?" she asked and looked at me.

"Uhm yeah", I said.

"I'm Valary", she said and smiled. "Brian won't shut up about you." 

I smiled up towards Brian who grinned back at me. 

"You guys really do look like each other, I thought the guys were kidding", Gena said. 

"They're fucking twins! Of course they look like each other!" Jimmy said and put his hand over his mouth when he finished the last sentence. "Ups, sorry." 

Val looked on Matt with big eyes. "What did he just say?" she asked.

"Uhm we just found out that we are twins", Matt said and scratched his neck. 

"Seriously dude?" Johnny asked surprised.

"How is that possible?" Zack asked. 

Matt told them the whole story about us again. "Whoa that must be the most retarded story ever", Jason said.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it. This is so exciting!" Val said and smiled big.