Chapter 7

Amanda's POV

We had the day off the next day while we were going from Denver to Las Vegas. Brian invited me over to their bus so that's were I spent my day, hanging out with the guys, listening to music, normal stuff.

I hadn't heard anything from my dad since last time we talked. I had thought about our last conversation a lot. Why did he get so weird as fast as I asked about Matt? I wanted to ask him again but I didn't want to pressure him either.

Jimmy walked between his bunk and the living room with a bunch of rubber ducks in his arms. The guys didn't seem to care about it but I thought it was really weird.

"He has a thing about ducks", Brian explained when he saw my facial expression.

"Why?" I asked.

"Who knows?" Zacky chuckled.

"Because they're not afraid at all", Jimmy said in a weird voice.

"Am I suppose to understand that?"

"We were at central park ones when we recorded All Excess and he saw a huge fucking duck and well I guess it wasn't afraid for him", Johnny said.

"Not at all", Jimmy said in the same weird voice.

Oh that guy was something else. I never stopped laugh at the things he said.

"So Amanda, where do you live when you're not on Warped?" Brian said.

"London", I said.

"You don't speak british", Zacky said.

"I'm from Florida. My dad I moved to England when I was 13", I explained.

"And your mom?" Matt asked.

"Don't know who she is. She left my dad and I when I was only 6 months old."

"Really? How's that? Living without a mother?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know", I chuckled. "I don't know how it is to have a mom so I don't really know what I'm missing do I?"

"Well that's true", Johnny said.

The bus stopped. "VEGAS!" Jimmy shouted and ran off the bus. "Hey! This is not Vegas?"

I looked outside. Nope, not Vegas. There was a bunch of other busses on the side of the road. I walked off the bus and over to Asking Alexandria's bus.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Cam who stood outside his bus.

"We're eating dinner over there", he said and pointed on the restaurant on the other side of the parking lot.

"Oh okay", I said and walked over to Avenged again. Cam followed me.

"Eating together?" I asked Brian.

"Yeah", he said and smiled.

"Hey dude! We're eating with BVB! Invite over Asking Alexandria too!" Matt shouted over to Brian from BVB's bus.

We all chuckled a little and then walked over to the restaurant.

We was seated at a big table so everyone could room. Everyones manager and then of course the Berry twins. I hadn't actually spoken to them yet but the guys in A7X had told me a lot about them.

I noticed that all the drummers sat next to each other, the bassist, the guitarists and the singers. Everyone talked about their instrument and different things. I sat in the middle of Cam and Brian and felt totally out of place while they talked about how Brian had thought about a new solo. I didn't know a thing about the things they were talking about.

"... oh and it's so amazing that Amanda hasn't said a word in more than ten minutes. I didn't know that she could be this quiet", Cam said and grinned to me.

"Ha ha ha you're so funny Cameron", I said and punched him playfully on the arm.

"No but seriously, why don't you say anything?" he asked.

"I don't have anything to say I guess", I said and shrugged.

"Since when?"

"Since when I don't understand what you're talking about. I think I'm going to go over to the singers over there", I said and pointed over to Danny, Matt and Andy.

"No no no no, stay", Brian said.

"Will you stop talking about guitar stuff then?" I asked.

"We promise, right guys?" Cameron said and looked over on the others.

"Yeah sure", Jake, Jinxx and Brian said at the same time.

"Awesome! Now, I have a little question to you two", I said and pointed on Jake and Jinxx. "How did you come up with the idea of having that make-up thingy you use to have?"

They didn't have the make-up on now and they looked like two complete different persons. I wouldn't probably have recognized them if I didn't know who they were.

"I don't know actually... I guess that Andy started to have some in the early days, like before we joined the band and then it just got more and more", Jake said.

"It's only natural for us. We all grew up listening to The Misfits and Mötley Crüe and that stuff", Jinxx said.

"Well I have to say, you look really fucking awesome", I said.

"Thanks", Jake chuckled.

We continued to talk the entire night. We then went to a bar next door to the restaurant and partied a little. okay a lot.