Chapter 9

Please comment and say what you think about the story :D

------ ------ ------

Amanda's POV

I woke up with a strong arm around my waist and this time I knew exactly where I was. I felt completely embarrassed though. I just slept with a guy I met only a couple of days ago, a fucking rock star too.

I tried to crawl away from his arms without waking him so I could go back to Asking Alexandria's bus.

"You're not going anywhere", Brian mumbled and the grip around my waist tightened.

I turned around so I could face him and was met by some soft lips against mine. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away a little. He looked at me with a little frown on his face, very cute actually. "We have to go and see when we're playing", I said.

"Ask some of the guys to do it", he said and smiled.

"You're on in about an hour", Matt shouted from the living room of the bus.

"Which means that I have to go and get ready", I said to Brian.

"Not yet. Soon", he said and kissed me again.

"Why do you want me to stay?" I asked when we broke the kiss.

Seriously, I thought he wanted me out in a second not stay. Wasn't that how it used to be when some girl slept with a rock star like that?

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked and seemed surprised.

"I don't know", I said.

He sat up in the bunk and looked at me seriously. "Look Amanda, I like you... a lot", he said and scratched his neck.

Wow, he liked me? Why haven't I noticed anything? I actually never saw this coming.

"If you haven't noticed that then you're fucking blind!" Zacky shouted.

"Shut up! And stop listen!" I shouted back ."I like you too Brian, I didn't think you felt that way about me though."

"Well like Zacky said, if you haven't noticed then you are kinda blind. I think I made it pretty obvious", he smiled.

"Fuck you", I mumbled.

"Nah but you can fuck me if you want to?" he grinned.

"Perv", I said and got out of the bunk.

Thank god that I was in my underwear. I took Brian's shirt that was on the floor, it was almost like a dress for me!

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"My bus, you know, I have to play soon", I said.

"I'll come with you", he said and put on some clothes that was also on the floor. The guy's was very messy. It was very clean though compared to AA's bus.

"So we're a thing now?" I asked Brian when we walked over to Asking Alexandria's bus.

"Yep", he said and smiled big.

"I don't have anything to say in this?"

"Nope, you're all mine now", he grinned.

"I think I can live with that", I smiled.

It was kinda embarrassing to walk around on Warped with only a shirt on. I was really glad that AA's bus wasn't so far away.

"Had a good night?" Danny grinned as we walked on the bus.

I flipped him off before I went over to my suitcase. It was really hot outside today so I took a pair of black shorts and a bikini-top with a very old jeans vest over. And of course my black Dr. Martens. My feet would die from the warmth but it looked good.

I walked over to the bathroom and got dressed and did my hair and make-up. I got finished just in time to head over to the stage.

"Let's go", I said and took Brian's hand.

We talked about everything as we walked there hand in hand. It felt really good. It felt kind of unreal that I walked hand in hand with Synyster Gates. I had seen how the fans had looked at him during the concert. Man they would hate me much!

There was actually rather many people in the audience at the stage I would play at.

"Good luck", Brian said.

"Thanks", I said and kissed him before I walked up on stage with the guitar in my hand.

I played my concert with Brian watching me the entire time. I also saw the rest of the Avenged guys, Asking Alexandria and CC and Ashley from BVB watching from the back.

"Thank you for being an awesome audience Vegas!" I said before I walked off stage.

"You were amazing babe", Brian said and kissed me.

"Get a room!" Ben shouted behind us.

We broke the kiss and I glared at Ben. "Sorry", he grinned.

"So you two?" Cameron asked and pointed between us.

"Uhm yeah", I said and smiled.

"Well congratulations then!"

"Come on now, you guys are gonna watch our show!" CC said and started to walk towards a stage.

We walked over to their stage and stood on the side of it. I had never heard BVB and was pretty excited to hear their music.

They were all in their make-up now or as the guys called it: war paint. The fans kept on screaming "Black Veil Brides" over and over again and most of them had also war paint. It looked really cool.

They ran out on stage and started to play. Their music was really good actually. It was very classical music but still something complete different from what I'd heard before.

"They're awesome!" I said to Brian who stood behind me with his arms around my waist.

"I know right", he said and kissed the top of my head.

I couldn't help but smile. Who knew that this guy who looked so tough could be a real softy?