Epilogue

Third POV

It has been a few years since the loss of Ramiko. Her body laid peacefully next to Izuna. Aquila was towering over the two graves, and she stood by Mito giving a slight prayer.

"It shouldn't have happened.." Aquila sighed as she placed a few daisies on top of the two tombstones.

"She'll be within our hearts." Mito complied gently letting on the subject. As the walk back was silent.

"Mommy!" A small boy ran to Mito nearly the age of six. Aquila smiled softly as she remembered that she couldn't bear any children sadly.

But luckily for Aquila, she had married Madara but to her circumstances, they were unable to have children due to a wound she was inflicted a few years back.

It laid present day that Madara has been doing all he can for the village. He started to more care for the people as he opened up. No actually..

Aquila had opened himself up. The heart that felt cold all these years.

As he stood in with Hashirama at the red building. Hashirama was the first to speak. "I've been meaning to ask you."

Hashirama stood up with a gleeful smile. "Hn?"

"Would you accompany me in the Kage summit?"

"Why would I do that?" Madara asked rolling his eyes as he raised his brows in unison. "I need someone to be there with me." Hashirama smiled yet again.

"Why not your brother Tobirama?" Madara asked not seeing where this was heading.

"I could, but I rather you there in case other conundrums occurred. I want to make peace offerings to the other countries with bijuu that have been walking freely on this land for centuries." Hashirama replied putting on his kage hat and robe.

"Bijuu? You mean the tailed monstrous beasts that should be locked up and used in the case for wars?" Madara made a 'tsk' noise. "You know... why just keep them? We have them in scrolls. We would be the strongest nation upon this world." Madara suggested carefully watching Hashirama's stoic expression.

"We could... but I think an alliance is more important. This would be a parting gift to all the major countries." Hashirama nodded as he signed the scrolls deciding which nation gets what tailed best. Also, don't forget the smaller nations some would get one at least or even two.

"You're ridiculous you know that Hashirama,"

This made him go into depressed mode making Madara yell at him for his neurosis state.

"Quiet down in there." Came Tobirama's voice. Making Madara glare harshly at the younger brother. But this made Madara smirk deviously.

"Fine, I'll go with you then to the kage summit." Madara crossed his arms over his chest. This was overdoing Tobirama's patience.

"You're bringing this arrogant fool?!" Tobirama glowered followed by a glare.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING-"

Before he could finish, Hashirama had grabbed Madara and was restraining him from trying to land a hit on the younger Senju.

"Would you guys pipe it down?" Came a soft angelic voice from Aquila and then Mito from behind.

"Otosan!" A small brown headed boy slipped through the door and leapt into Hashirama's arms.

"Hiroshi, calm down." Hashirama coped the child making Aquila's heart swell in the moment.