Chapter IV

After what seems like hours of conditioning and training. I nearly collapsed from all the exhaustion and felt very fatigued. My body feels debilitated from all the hard work I was put through.

"I think we should call it a day. Oh and Aquila promise me something," Minori spoke first, stepping in front of me. His hair was all messy from helping me train for once and not a dead beat. Surprisingly he didn't fall asleep or pull out a book.

"Okay, what?" I asked curiously fiddling with my dirt-stained clothing; he continued, "when you start your match with Madara, please don't make a fool out of yourself. I don't exactly know why the leader wants you to spar against him. Do everything in your power to show you're worthy of this clan. Even though you're an outsider, I have learned to already accept you." He spoke so calmly as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked so worn out probably and dirty most likely.

"I understand! I will give it my all Minori sensei!" I cheered loudly showing potential spirit. I could see the harsh crack of a smile etching itself onto his alluring marble face.

The walk back was quiet and peaceful as Minori took off somewhere confidential not telling me where he had gone. I looked up at the sky to noticed it was very dark and angst for its time being. I walked into the manor hindering my feet as I walked. I feel even worse than when I had to learn chakra control. But before I entered my room, I still wanted to contemplate and gaze at the Uchiha garden. I hear it's magnificent to look at.

All I know about flowers is that withered flowers are only beautiful after they have bloomed in spectacular disarray. They're also very resplendent as their hearts are big. Their petals are bright and soft to have upon. Their stems are strong holding their head to reach for sunlight. They represent such great traits, that I incredibly wanted to be at daze with.

"Oi! Aquila-chan!" I spun around quickly from hearing my name being called after. I was quite surprised seeing Izuna-kun catching up to me briskly on his feet. I greeted him with a simple bow of courtesy.

"I didn't see you there Izuna," I laughed buoyantly as he smirked. "Well, my father says you and my brother will be opposing soon in combat shortly actually..." He said solemnly making my face contort in discomfort at the reminder.

I was reticent to say anything and deliberated on anything further. I nodded firmly as he noticed my sudden change in actions.

"Don't worry about Madara-nii, he'll go easy on you. Unless you're going to forfeit before the match begins, eh?" Izuna faintly smirked causing me to hiss in return.

"You don't know anything about me. I would seal your trap if I were you," I couldn't help but clench my fists is tightly that I felt the discolouration start to form.

"You're easily provoked, I would watch yourself around here." Izuna already had his arms crossed grimacing at me with his cold stare.

I sighed deeply knowing there is no way out of this. I sat down on a nearby wooden bench followed by Izuna. The bench seemed very old and aged. The oil varnish was peeling off the sides.

"I don't know how I am going to battle someone I don't even know. I have no idea of his abilities. I lack at everything, maybe I have to beg your father to pull me out of this. I wish Uchiha-sama would give me the truth as to why he wants me to fight him..." I stopped and my gaze fell towards the ground.

"Or you could just try, you know it doesn't hurt to throw in your efforts. Hard work eventually pays off." Izuna rolled his eyes sitting next to me. I was remembering what Minori had said a bit ago to try my hardest. He too wanted me to give it my all for a match that I'm bound to die in. I have to show that I am worthy. I need to demonstrate my stamina and strength at least. I cannot let my mentality waver at all during this match.