Chapter XIX

So sorry for the late delays but I will point out it will get worse with the updates and I apologize for that. I also want to point out to my grammar mistakes as well and I apologize hehe.

Please don't get offended with some of the languages in this chapter. If you read the prologue and proceeded through chapter 1 up to now then I assume you're okay with it.

Hope you enjoy this!

>>>>>>>>

Aquila's POV

I pondered quietly throughout the nights I stayed within Konoha; the newly founded village.

Currently was placed with the Uzumaki clan, and was under supervision for the past week by the highest trained shinobi...

My eyes slowly descry the view of the village as I slowly trudged my feet on the dirt, noticing no one was particularly around.

The stars began to shine in the bright atmosphere. Feeling mild in the warm temperature in The Land of Fire.

I was still distraught and felt destroyed on the inside hearing the death of Uchiha Izuna.

But these wars...I couldn't put any words into thought. I wanted peace and that was my main goal!

Whether I live or die finding peace then I will let my fate decide. I can't have my life put before others I deeply cared for. I will risk anything to keep what I call home safe. Protecting its people is my new goal.

Clutching my fists tightly curling into tiny fury balls. I sighed calmly as my eyes shifted towards the moon; illuminating the whole village with its eerie glow.

"Aquila!"

Hearing my name so loudly through the empty streets. I whipped my head back to only stiffened at the sight of a certain who was glaring venom daggers in front of me.

Uchiha Gaia...?

"Never did I thought the glorious rumours were true," she spat narrowing her eyes venomously clenching her jaw firmly.

"Hmm?" I took a step back before anything else could occur at any given moment. She laughed... but not delirious at all, more like crazed with erratic insanity at me with her steam full sharp eyes.

"No wonder the village bows in honour in your disgraceful presence of yours. You don't serve justice to this village at all do you? Why all of a sudden did you come back? Could it be a certain someone...?" Gaia pushed the last few hair strands out of her eyes.

She held a disdained look in her eyes makes me wonder what has she been up to...

"Why should I tell you anything? Shouldn't you be with your husband? Maybe that is a bit too personal to answer perhaps." I threw back pursing my lips cautiously.

"Hmm, are you referring to that Uchiha? The bastard through off the wedding the day you left which happened to be the night before the wedding! Are you satisfied now that he was looking for you for the past six fucking months!" Gaia screamed viciously as the intense atmosphere changed due to her acrimony attitude towards me.

Madara looking for-

"I don't care about him nor do I like thinking about Uchiha Madara, Gaia-sama but I must be getting back." I gulped hoping she would proceed and leave me.

"I hope one day you realize that you're not the perfect little princess you think you are. You're more worthless than scum!"

Without another word she 'huffed' and turned her back towards me and walked away.