Chapter V

3rd POV

Aquila has been in the Uchiha Stronghold for about ten months now. Already had turned sixteen and will be seventeen in the next two months. She had been back out training with Minori sensei every since she has been humiliated. She needed to build up her strengths. She wants to be more durable facing her enemies. Her constant fights with Aiko is still afflictive and extraneous to her not helping one bit.

Such as Madara and Izuna; they have been training further to their limits per day without Katasha. It kind of shocked Aquila that Madara was already nineteen never once could she stand him and his superior attitude. During supper or on casual days they never once have gotten along since she fought against him ten months back. Nothing Izuna or Uchiha-same could have helped or done anything.

She hated his imperious manner towards her. His audacious attitude he shows around Aquila making her furious and out of rage. To top it off, Madara seems to be very into having maids around a lot. She hears the floors squeaking at night and furniture moving sometimes. Aquila always questions why he is always moving his furniture around? Was it to be more organized?

She has a few friends at least. She also met a girl her age named Ramiko, she has bright vibrant long thick midnight blue hair, that was single braided off to her right side that cascaded over her shoulder. Her blue orbs could melt anyone's soul who stares into them. She was placed under Minori's watch for her training as well.

But most of all Aquila is starting to like her new surroundings after her devastating home was obliterated as she is being accustomed to her new lifestyle. She couldn't forgive the Uchiha's for what they've done, but she couldn't do anything. And dwelling about the past isn't something she wanted to do. She still has trust issues adapting and talking to people. She tries to stay as far as possible away from Uchiha-sama. She has suspicions that he is plotting something; possibly to use Aiko for one of his prosperous plans. That is maybe why he wanted her...

Aquila's POV

"Izuna!" I screeched running forcefully on my feet towards him dragging my scarlet red kimono behind me. "Aquila, what are-" I cut him off but grabbing his forearm and dragging him towards the training grounds.

"I need you to help me." I bluntly say grinning playfully as he quirked an eyebrow confusingly. Right, I didn't explain why...

"I'm having troubles with my fire nature that Minori specifically recalls for me to train a lot before I could fully master it thoroughly to my extent," I explained and he tilted his head off to the side knitting his brows at me. "Why do you need me?" He asked nonchalantly straightening his composure.

"How do I learn the Fire chakra nature?" I wearingly say tired out a bit. "Oh!" He laughed reaching the back of his neck scratching awkwardly.

"Fire release is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it." He explained putting up one finger sarcastically. I rolled my eyes pretending I actually knew that.

"Come on Aquila-chan! Madara-nii perfected this on one try." He teased which I growled in annoyance. Does it always have to be Madara?...

"You need to know how to wield hand signs for Fire Style jutsus anyways Aquila-chan." He remarked crossing his arms before turning on his heels sharply and leaving. "Wait! Can you teach me?" I jumped out at him catching him off guard for a split second.

"I can't help you. I am not a master in Fire release anyways. You could always ask Madara-" he started which I covered my fresh hand over his thin lips promptly. "Would you stop with Madara! Ya, I get it... He's the prodigy Uchiha who is best at almost anything that challenges him. I wouldn't say his name again if I were you," I growled vehemently as I liberated my hand away from his mouth. I was close to spinning around annoyingly since I was close to latching my anger out on him.