Chapter XIV [part 2]

Aquila's POV

Every swift move I made his attacks always came and took me by surprise.

I feel Aiko stirring with anger inside me wanting to burst out in fits of rages because of Takuto. Is there a possible way to stop him?

"Why?" I choked out as I panted heavily on the cold hard ground. He laughed as he glared relentlessly as I gritted my teeth.

"You're quite a unique one. Why don't you join me?" he smirked inwardly as my eyebrows twitched.

Join him?

"Now why would I join you?" I peeled my body off from the ground steering myself up shakily. He seemed to keep his full attention on me.

"Oh, I wasn't asking for you to join," he stepped in front crossing his arms over his chest. "I will make you join me," he adds in a mere whisper making me shiver vaguely.

"I guess you might as well kill me." I snarled. "Is that so then?" his smirk only grew every so bit.

This is making me more monotonous that I have to deal with him. Why me? I am not special. This is so tedious and taking so long. Everyone would be wondering where I am at.

The red chakra around me has been illuminating the forest for the past half hour being beaten down spontaneously.

I backed up having the tree behind me support my body up straight.

"Seems like you're at your limit," Takuto reappeared behind me as I gasped and I had no time to react.

He pressed one of my pressure points quicker than my mind could react.

Before my eyes gave out and let the darkness consume me, I heard him chuckle darkly as I collapsed harshly on the forest grounds.

Third Person POV

Aquila couldn't think as the darkness engulfed her. Aiko couldn't do anything but feel tranquil and calm.

Takuto walked over to the poor helpless girl and grinned slyly.

"I've been waiting for this," he grabbed her viciously by her left upper arm to pull her over his gruff shoulders.

Running through the trees cautiously as large chakra waves were emitting off from the distance immensely. Takuto growled annoyingly figuring it had to be the Uchiha leader and he must have reinforcements somewhere close by.

This wouldn't be good. Takuto wasn't so strategic in planning but he is rapidly fast on his feet.

Feeling Aquila stir slightly; she would awake soon if he was caught. Starting to pick up his pace and navigated himself through the forest.

~.~.~.~.~.~
"Hmm... it seems like you were too late." Aiko was crestfallen and only showed his sad phlegmatic expression through Aquila's mind.

"I couldn't do anything!" Aquila seethed through her mind as Aiko sighed.

The forest grounds started to erupt and shake violently as Takuto's heart hammered more and more in his chest like a drum.

So they're here...

'Maybe, I could lead them to the closest cliff...?' Takuto pondered wickedly as he started to drift off further and deeper in the ominous surroundings.

"Katon! Gōka Mekkyaku!" A massive wave of blazing fire materialized the trees in one blow.

'Madara decided to show up after all?' Takuto couldn't fight with Aquila in his arms. If he would have set her down, it would be a great opportunity for the enemy to grasp her away from him.