Chapter III

Hours of practising definitely escalated my effort of trying to achieve chakra control. I panted as I stood up on top of the water. "I did it sensei!" I chimed loudly trying to get his attention. I look over to where he was, passed out with his back sprawled across his chest!

So it was that boring to even watch?! "Minori-sensei wake up! Kami! You're the damn worst sensei ever!" I bawled out infuriating with anger. I marched over to where he was. Back up against the large immense stubby tree covered in green moss. I growled savagely wanting to tear off his head.

"Huh, you said something Aquila-" he stopped in mid-sentence to see me standing on the surface of the water. I held the urge to hit him for making me go through all of that and he didn't once encourage me!

Maybe he is too young to coach these kind of things...

"Well, let's take a break. I'm way too tired to start the next challenge." He yawned and I slouched a little giving him a demeanour loos. "You slept for hours!" I complained giving him a scowling look.

"Maybe tomorrow," he suggested and I smiled fakely at his efforts.

We walked back in silence. The sun was setting, casting a shadow over the hills of the Land of Fire.

Once I walked back into my corridors I nearly passed out from all the exhaustion and heat. Minori however, ignored me throughout most of the lesson I was practically taught.

I notice the moon was already giving off a luminous eerie glow. The moon was smiling lustrously as the stars danced in the moonlit sky. I sighed as I sat on the edge of this repugnant bed. I bet the sheets were never washed...

I slid my clothes off gently as I am feeling very sore and distressed. I grabbed my jinbei nightwear off of my wooden dresser and changed quickly.

Gosh, I can't believe how tired I am. I definitely tire out easily apparently. I got in the discomfort bed and began to zone out about my clan. I wonder if there's anyone else that is alive and well. Most likely not... I hate being the only orphan kid to be alive from the clan. Genshi, Yumira and the rest had their lives a head of them. Well, who would know why the Uchiha deprecate the Taiyo's and start a war so suddenly. Was it because of the Aiko?

My body felt very somnolence from today. Ugh, I hope the next lesson wouldn't be as hard anyways or if Minori doesn't do anything productive.

: :

The first rays of morning tiptoed through the curtains playfully. I rolled off the bed landing on the floor groaning as I peeled myself off of the hard crud wooden floor. I probably look like a trash can and haven't washed myself in a few days.

I wasn't all in the mood for any lessons either. I found me way into the bathroom hopping into the shower slowly washing myself from the crud that stained my skin. I haven't felt so clean in a long time.

I brushed my hair delicately. I dried my scarlet red hair so carelessly and changed into my red yukata and tied the black-ish obi around my waist that goes with it. I then left my room rather quickly in a hurry to find Minori or at least some decent food.

Great no guards! I have a little more freedom around here then. I am so famished I wonder if they even have a kitchen here. I wandered through the halls so freely and carelessly not paying attention where I was going.

I wonder where that deadbeat Minori is? I haven't seen him around here. Oh, he might be still asleep at this hour. Well, it's really early in the morning. I passed a few hallways of this markable Uchiha stronghold manor enjoying the sightings of the walls and art.

I stepped casually into a small room I haven't seen before here. I held a jubilant expression on my face. Is this where they store their food? No one was here. I am so inexperienced in cooking so I grabbed a few slices of bread and devour the tasteless bread in less than I minute. Even the bread taste better than eating one bowl of rice a day.